Scalping - page 10

Viktor Korchagin:

I've been scalping for about 4 months ...very stressful ...realised it's not my thing.

I have two medium term accounts and for scalping as long as the medium term account has a trade i scalp from 1-4 trades a day i like it

Kirill Shushkevich:

I have two accounts for mid-term and for scalping, while the mid-term has a deal, I scalp from 1-4 trades a day, I like it.

Probably depend on your temperament ... I like calm trading, of course trades hang a long time, and in scalping my eyes got very wide ... I started to see entries all over the place)))

What is your TM and currency?

Viktor Korchagin:

I like calm trading, of course trades hang there for a long time, and in scalping my eyes got very blurry... I start to see entries all over the place)))

I can wait for an entry all day and don't enter like a rush)

Kirill Shushkevich:

I can wait to enter all day and I don't enter like a rush)

How much growth do you get per month, with what kind of drawdown?

Scalping will only work with the right broker, which you need to monitor for the best execution. The others are not so good: either you stagnate or you lose money.

Plus, you need momentum (sharp impulses), and in a quiet market it does not always work

Ivan Butko:

Scalping will only work with the right broker, which you need to monitor for the best execution. The rest are so bad: either stomping around or losing money.

For example: Keep up with the market, keep up with the market, keep up with the market, keep up with the market.

The result is worthy! But the demo...but on the real account they blunt execution...and the trades last 20 seconds(((.

Viktor Korchagin:

How much growth do you get per month, with what kind of drawdown?

up to 40% slippage up to 150% gain

Ivan Butko:

Scalping will only work with the right broker, which you need to monitor for the best execution. The others are not so good: either stomping around or losing money.

My broker has a fixed spread of 2 pips. Plus, you need momentum (sharp impulses), and you don't always get it in a quiet market.

At my broker, the normal spread is fixed at 2 pips.

Kirill Shushkevich:

drawdown up to 40% growth up to 150%...

When you go for real, open a PAMM account I think people will come...investors love profits in a month...but I think the drawdown needs to be reduced ))

Demo always almost always has good results, but reality is not so simple)