Scalping - page 4

Kirill Shushkevich:

Yeah, I know, but I'm still doing it.)

There are two words: scalping and pipsing. Is there a difference between them ?

Kirill Shushkevich:
I started to try scalping, the results are not bad in three days, but I would like to hear from people who are scalping or have tried it. Write any tips or recommendations, share your experiences.

I have started to try scalping, but I would like to hear from people who are scalping or have tried scalping.

Victor Ziborov:

There are two words: scalping and pipsing. Is there a difference between them ?

Well, then I'm pipsing.

Rafil Nurmukhametov:

To study the market so that at any point on the chart you can click your mouse and tell where the price will go, and this is achieved by daily practice in studying the left part of the chart.

Let's strive for that

Kirill Shushkevich:

So I'm pipsing.

It doesn't matter what style of trading you use, as long as you like it and earn profit. I also use pipsing and it is the main type of trading for me, I do not have hard take or stop, everything depends on the situation and emotional state, the main thing is discipline, if it does not go in your direction you better exit, there will be many other entries.

Here's an example of an hour of trading:

Rafil Nurmukhametov:

It doesn't matter what style of trading you do, as long as you like it and make a profit. I also pips and it is the main type of trading for me, I do not have hard take or stop, everything depends on the situation and emotional state, the main thing is discipline, if it does not go in your direction you better exit, there will be many more entries.

Here is an example of an hour of trading:

The result is great. Somehow you sold at the very tops. And in the lows you were buying. Clear, nimble.

Rafil Nurmukhametov:

It doesn't matter what style of trading you do, as long as you like it and make a profit. I also pips and it is the main type of trading for me, I do not have hard take or stop, everything depends on the situation and emotional state, the main thing is discipline, if it does not go in your direction you better exit, there will be many more entrances.

i see an example of an hour of trading:

not bad.

Kirill Shushkevich:
I started to try scalping, the results are not bad in three days, but I would like to hear from people who are scalping or have tried it. Write some tips or recommendations, share your experience.

There can be no scalping in highly volatile decentralised markets...

The principle "Better a bird in the hand than a crane in the sky" leads to loss of deposit...

Vladimir Pastushak:

There can be no scalping in highly volatile decentralised markets...

The principle "A bird in the hand is better than a crane in the sky" leads to loss of the deposit...

I train on a calm market

Rafil Nurmukhametov:

It doesn't matter what style of trading you do, as long as you like it and make a profit. I also pips and it is the main type of trading for me, I do not have hard take or stop, everything depends on the situation and emotional state, the main thing is discipline, if it does not go in your direction you better exit, there will be many more entrances.

Here is an example of an hour of trading:

do you use volumes?