Scalping - page 2

Kirill Shushkevich:
I started to try scalping, three days results are not bad, but I would like to hear from people who are scalping or have tried it. Write some tips or recommendations, share your experiences.

Kirill, I don't scalp, but there's a website that describes different systems for scalping:

http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/scalping-systems

I have nothing to do with this site, so don't think of it as advertising. I am going to read it myself when I am ready.

Forex Scalping Systems | Forex Strategies & Systems Revealed
  • forex-strategies-revealed.com
Forex scalping has gained high popularity nowadays. We welcome you to explore our free and steady growing collection of Forex scalping strategies and ideas! Yes, true scalping involves risks as well as any other type of trading. But if done correctly Forex scalping provides an additional degree of risk management as a result of holding trading...

Victor Ziborov:

Kirill, I don't scalp, but there's a website that describes different systems for scalping:

http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/scalping-systems

I have nothing to do with this site, so don't think of it as advertising. I am going to read it myself when I am ready.

I think it's better to learn scalping in order to trade in the medium-term market in the future

Kirill Shushkevich:

I think it's better to learn scalping to trade the medium-term market in the future.

That's right.

"He who is faithful in small things is faithful in many things" (from the bible).

Alexander Ivanov:
That's right.

"He who is faithful in small things is faithful in many things" (from the bible).

Although they say in webinars to start learning on the daily charts, I have a different opinion about it.

Doesn't anyone do any scalping?

Kirill Shushkevich:

Doesn't anyone do any scalping?

let me tell you a secret....... everyone here is scalping.... but no one talks...

and silence.....

Alexander Ivanov:

Let me tell you a secret....... everyone here is doing.... but no one is talking...

and silence.....

yeah, that's what i figured)))

Alexander Ivanov: Let me tell you a secret....... everyone here is doing.... but silence... and silence.....

What can you do about it? Sometimes it works itself out.

Kirill Shushkevich:
I have started to try scalping, in three days the results are not bad, but would like to hear from people who are scalping or have tried it.
In Forex scalping is fundamentally impossible. By the very definition of scalping. So it is better not to "try scalping").

Yuriy Asaulenko: In forex, scalping is fundamentally impossible. By the very definition of scalping. So it's better not to "try scalping").

What definition has been revealed to you?