September registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship is now open - page 34

Sergey Gritsay:

I will support Natalia. I also think for contests it is enough to take into account 3 indicators Maximum profit, the ratio of maximum profit to maximum drawdown and deposit load or margin level, all calculations should be based on Equity.

What does "Maximum Equity Profit" mean?

Natalya Kostenko:
How else could it be? After all, this is how a contender in the first category is determined!??

At the end of the contest, when according to the Rules all positions are closed, does it make sense to talk about "Maximum Equity Profit" ?

And the fact that it is so defined now --- it reminds of a race at the racetrack: Zorka got the lead... and now Zorka is beaten by Nochka... and the Chimney Sweep has taken the lead...
There's one winner at the finish line, even if he wasn't shouted at most of the way.

Олег avtomat:

At the end of the contest, when according to the Rules all positions are closed, does it make sense to talk about "Maximum Equity Profit" ?

And the fact that it is so defined now --- this reminds of a race at a racetrack: Zorka has got the lead ... and now Zorka is beaten by Nochka... and the chimney sweep has taken the lead...
There's one winner at the finish line, even if he wasn't shouted at most of the way.

Equity is evaluated if positions are not closed.

If they are closed... ...then it does not matter what it is))

In any case, but now the first nomination is defined that way ;) and I do not think it is wrong. Once you've made a trade, you can celebrate. Why not? It's not a goal to get subscribers. This is a competition. You want a framework for defining performance - so judge the second nomination by deposit load combined with profit, or drawdown. But neither the number of deals, nor their duration, nor profit in one extra deal should influence this.

Natalya Kostenko:

Equity is evaluated if positions are not closed.

And if they are closed... then it doesn't matter what it's judged by))

Anyway, that's how the first nomination is determined now ;) and I don't think it's wrong. Once you've made a trade, you can celebrate. Why not? It's not a goal to get subscribers. This is a competition. You want a framework for defining performance - so judge the second nomination by deposit load combined with profit, or drawdown. But neither the number of deals, nor their duration, nor profit in one extra deal should not influence this.

So we are talking about the second nomination. (so do not panic)

The first nomination "You traded - triumph" !!! (on balance, and rightly so)

Олег avtomat:

The first nomination is "You've traded, you've triumphed" !!! (on balance, and rightly so)

Nope! Essentially also on Equity! It's just that the contest rules force you to close all trades at the finish line, i.e. fix a floating result, and actually equalise Equity=Balance ;)

Although I don't think this is right. Probably, the trader intended to make a profit, but ran out of time and is forced to close the entire position, although if the trade is not on cryptocurrency, who cares? Similarly, one can do an Equity cast at the weekend.

Natalya Kostenko:

Nope! Essentially the same for Equity! It's just that the contest rules force you to close all trades at the finish line, i.e. lock in a floating result, and actually equalise Equity=Balance ;)

Although I don't think this is right. Probably, the trader intended to make a profit, but ran out of time and is forced to close the entire position, although if the trade is not on cryptocurrency, who cares? Similarly, one can do an Equity cast at the weekend.

1 way to lower the leverage to 50 and it will be immediately clear who is the best !!!

Sergey Gritsay:

I will support Natalia. I also think for contests it is sufficient to take into account 3 indicators Maximum profit, the ratio of maximum profit to maximum drawdown and deposit load or margin level, all calculations should be based on equity.

The higher the deposit load, the higher the efficiency of the money used on the deposit.

Add, please:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/344222

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: Shock Slowpoke Sep 2017
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: Shock Slowpoke Sep 2017
  • 30.00 USD
  • Serhii Shevchuk
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал Shock Slowpoke Sep 2017 для MetaTrader 5: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Serhii Shevchuk:

Add it, please:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/344222

Added!

Guys, tell me what caused the score to drop from 25th place to 63rd

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/326426

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: ShotGun MT5
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: ShotGun MT5
  • 49.00 USD
  • Sergey Zhanin
  • www.mql5.com
Автоматическая торговая система Forex-Robo. Минимальный депозит для копирования с масштабом 1 к 1 = 3000$ Ежемесячная прибыль от 10% Скайп - cas8686 Ссылка на видео https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF-lhexg2Qw