September registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship is now open - page 30

Oleg Tsarkov:

It won't work, you can open ten trades at the same time with a fixed lot.

And such a method as fractioning will also increase the total volume, and it's a lancet)

In addition, may be a strategy in whichthe volume of transactions proportional to the reliability of the signal (like if all stars align, then 100 percent or 1 lot, and if partially, then 1 percent or 0.01 lots)

is not an option))

Well, then also divide everything by the maximum deposit load. It turns out that the more the deposit load, the less the point. Point = Recovery Factor * Number of trades / Maximum deposit load. That's advantageous for investors - they do not like overloaded traders.

Such nonsense offered here, don't forget to add your horoscope to the formula!

Imagine that this championship is a cycling race, now on this cycle race skateboards and rollerblades, many here incomprehensible minds propose to participate on tractors in the cycle race! Ow ay , what are you doing here on this forum ow !!! Cycling = equity/max drawdown. Inventors )))

Denis Chugrin:

Imagine that this championship is a cycling race, now on this cycle race skateboards and rollerblades, many here incomprehensible minds propose to participate on tractors in the cycle race! Ow ay , what are you doing here on this forum ow !!! Cycling = equity/max drawdown. Inventors )))

Bikes are not standardised enough))) That's why they ride skateboards and rollerblades.

Denis Chugrin:

Well this formula seems to be effective, but it is also somehow not accepted.

Maybe we should use it without proofs from other people and then maybe we will have a more lively discussion.

Oleg avtomat:

A long time ago I said that in order to "calculate everything in the form of formulas", you must first define what exactly must be calculated, i.e. what are the elements of this totality. Then it did not come to anything.

Having the components, putting them together is not difficult:

So

K = A*B*C

or

K = a*A + b*B + c*C

where

A, B, C -- individual trade figures

a, b, c are weighting coefficients

or put them into a more complex bundle.

Maybe this will change the situation.

Here we go again: "Individual indicators"... What kind of indicators?

I have a formula and it is good, but there is nothing to apply)

Denis Chugrin:

Max drawdown - also on Equity !

Oleg Tsarkov:
The max drawdown is also calculated based on equity!
As for the equity and the balance, let me tell you who is taking the balance seriously! If you open locking orders, for example 100 buy and 100 sell orders and close profitable trades, you will see how miraculously your balance will grow !!!! If they don't have a clear view on the balance, they will have to open a buy order or close a sell order. they will miraculously grow. Aw people, the balance is nothing but coins, they can draw them forever, and taking it into account is not professional at all. !!!!!! That's why a decent broker like alps does not take the balance into account in statistics!

Good afternoon. I propose to introduce the following coefficient - the average value of profitability in pips. I.e. sum the number of points of profit for each transaction (losing trades go with a minus sign) and divide by the number of trades. But 10% of the most profitable and most unprofitable trades are excluded from the list of trades. Of course, the number of transactions should be at least 50 (can be at least 25, but not 10). Thus we will calculate the most "accurate" trader.

Volodymyr Hayduk:

Thank you, that's very illustrative!

If you don't look at the formulas, the favourite for me is #7