September registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship is now open - page 26

Andrey Dik:

You forgot to quote the post I responded to.
opening positions with a max lot in the hope of winning - chances are nil. this is not my way of trading, so your question is beside the point.

But you promised that you would enter the September competition. Find that post? Don't you remember? You don't remember?

Олег avtomat:

But you promised that you would enter the September competition. Find that post? Don't you remember? Forget it?

Did I promise you personally? Find it.

Andrey Dik:

Did I promise you personally? Find it.

Anyway, it's all clear with you... It's been clear to me for a long time, though.

Олег avtomat:

Anyway, it's all clear with you... Well, it's been clear to me for a long time now.

What's clear? I didn't say I wouldn't participate. There's still time to register.

It makes no sense to change formulas, because risk is a noble thing. This is a traders' contest, not knitting lessons.cas8686 is good, what can I say, but he might catch a gap or a technical hang-up.

For the other participants it is too early to draw conclusions and despair. We have to work with Metatrader and take risks. Forex will put everything in its place, you will see))) Good luck to all participants!

Volodymyr Hayduk:

Hello! I suggest using the formulaScore = Recovery Factor * Total Trades (Recovery Factor;Total Trades is the total number of trades) to calculate the "Efficiency" nomination. Simple and illustrative. Let profit matter in the Profitability category, while profit is not so important in the Efficiency category. What matters is quality and active trading.

Yes, I've already said that, only to be raised with derision

Recovery factor can be counted based on maximum drawdown on balance or equity.

I believe that recovery factor=current profit/max equity drawdown is a fair indicator as opposed to balance sheet.

On trades:

I think everyone would agree that the more trades there are, the less chance of a random result. Besides, each trade is another loss on spread or commission, which additionally pulls the result into minus and if in this mode the strategy is pulled into plus - this is a significant performance indicator, or who disagrees?

I suggest: Score=(current equity profit/maximum equity drawdown)*number of trades.

Some comrades here have argued that equity is more virtual than balance. Like legally the trade is not closed, so there is no money. I hope we are looking for results, not legal definitions. I think people would agree that if you want to make a profit here and now, you won't get your money if your balance is too high and equity is on the verge of being dumped, no matter what the definition is.

Oleg Tsarkov:

Yes I have already said that, only it was raised in ridicule

recovery factor can be calculated based on maximum drawdown on balance sheet or equity.

I believe that recovery factor=current profit/max equity drawdown is a fair indicator as opposed to balance sheet.

On trades:

I think everyone would agree that the more trades there are, the less chance of a random result. Besides, each trade is another loss on spread or commission, which additionally pulls the result into minus and if in this mode the strategy is pulled into plus - this is a significant performance indicator, or who disagrees?

I suggest: Score=(current equity profit/maximum equity drawdown)*number of trades.

Some comrades here have argued that equity is more virtual than balance. Like legally the trade is not closed, so there is no money. I hope we are looking for results, not legal definitions. I think they would agree with me that if you want to make your profit here and now, you will not get your money with an exorbitant balance and equity on the verge of being dumped no matter what the definitions are.

seconded by

Oleg Tsarkov:

There is a direct correlation with the multiplier on the number of trades. It would hardly be fair. If the trader takes the risk and goes for the main balance prize, it is difficult to come up with an equation that would compensate for the position of the other contest participants. Yes, I don't see any crime, the trader took a risk, he succeeded, now he's waiting for the reaction of competitors for winning the contest, a normal strategy. The contest has just begun, and I think all trading collapses are ahead. It's too early to envy the leader )))

Contest №4 Real Cent-account: 04.09.2017 — 29.09.2017
Contest №4 Real Cent-account: 04.09.2017 — 29.09.2017
  • view.new10.top
В конкурсе могут принимать участие только верифицированные пользователи форума  Допускается автоматическая и ручная торговля на платформе или Нет ограничений на размер торгового лота Завершение конкурса: 29.09.2017 Призовой фонд делится между двумя номинациями, и на данный момент составляет: Идёт сбор ↑ Победитель будет определён по двум...

Oleg Tsarkov:

Yes I have already said that, only it was raised in ridicule

recovery factor can be calculated based on maximum drawdown on balance sheet or equity.

On trades:

Some comrades here have argued that equity is more virtual than balance. Like legally the trade is not closed, so there is no money. I hope we are looking for results, not legal definitions. I think people would agree that if you want to make a profit here and now, you won't get your money even if your balance is too high and equity is on the verge of collapse, no matter what the definition is.

Multiplying by the number of trades is unnecessary !!! The number does not solve anything! You can trade with 1 lot, and you can enter hundreds of 0.01 lots! It is enough to divide equity by the maximal drawdown = score!

Denis Chugrin:
Multiplying by the number of trades is unnecessary! The number does not solve anything, you can enter 1 lot, and you can enter hundreds of 0.01! It is enough to divide Equity by the maximal drawdown = score!

No, it is not enough!