Ideas for trading experts (robots) - page 10

Maksim Neimerik:
Wow!)) Sorry mate, I see I can't help you...

Yes, I can see that already))

Galya, what do you see? Do you see me? Through my webcam?

Zvezdochet:
Galya, what do you see? Do you see me? Through my webcam?

No, man, don't scare me! You really don't know what Skype is?!

Maksim Neimerik:

No, man, don't scare me!!! You really don't know what Skype is?!

Skype is talking in front of a webcam. You said you could see me through my webcam. People are saying that even the CIA is watching you on TV. And judging by your posts in the flynnance threads, you are a great programmer and I was NOT surprised when you said YES I LIKE YOU!

Zvezdochet:
Skype is a conversation in front of a webcam. You wrote YES I LIKE YOU, so I figured you could see me through my webcam. People are saying that even the CIA is watching you on TV. And judging by your posts in the flynnance threads, you are a good programmer and I was NOT surprised by your message.

Dude is totally inadequate!)))

You wrote that, all the more so. Everybody here calls me that. I shave my head. I always shave myself. I don't trust my head to anyone. It's all scratched and cut. That's why they call me a shaver. Question for you, ..... How? Did you use my webcam? Did you see that I shaved my head bald and had cuts on my head? How did you see that?

Zvezdochet:
Skype is a conversation in front of a webcam. You wrote YES I LIKE YOU, so I figured you could see me through my webcam. People are saying that even the CIA is watching you on TV. And judging by your posts in the flynnance threads, you are a cool programmer and I was NOT surprised when you said YES I LIKE YOU!
I don't know HERE ....WATCAP......WYBER....whatever............ I don't have an iPhone ,,,,,,,PLANCHET,,,,,,,,,,,,,,APPLBOOK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I have a Nokia phone and an Acer laptop

Vitaly Muzichenko:

No catch, and no time to write. I have had a few indicator tabs open for over two months now, I keep wanting to try and make an EA on them, but time is a bitch. As I write EAs, the tabs will be closed)

Here is one of the indicators

Hi! Here is the code outline, but for some reason I can't connect the indicator via #resource... If you have time, please check what I am doing wrong.

Files:

Maksim Neimerik:

Hi! Here's a code sketch, but for some reason I can't seem to get the inductor to connect via #resource... If you've got time see what I'm doing wrong.

Thank you! I'll have a look today.

Maksim Neimerik:

Hi! Here's a code sketch, but I can't connect an indicator via #resource for some reason... If you have time see what I'm doing wrong.

I've had a look at it. Maxim, is this how the software works, or is my tester broken) ?

There should be only 3 arrow trades in the whole plot

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I've had a look at it. Maxim, is this how the software works, or is my tester broken) ?

There should only be 3 arrow trades in the whole section

I forgot to check CountOrders()==0 and it opens an order on every new candle, but the problem is not that the owls don't see the indicator (I must have prescribed the wrong indicator parameters in iCustom).