Ideas for trading experts (robots) - page 12

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Maxim, we've dealt with one, there's another one, the essence is the same, only the indicator is different.

Thank you!

OK, let's see))

ivan12347777:

I suggest an EA trading idea I have already written but need to think about the filter put in the tester from January 2017 usd jpi January February super April problem... the idea is simple: place order on candlestick tops plus minus one or two dollars, and that's it. We basically need to understand when the candle is at its peak min or max and that's it.

Decompile detected?

Yury Kirillov:

Decompile detected?

in russian? i am a newbie owl in MQ4 what is the problem?

Maksim Neimerik:
Ok, let's see))

I suggest an EA trading idea I have already written but need to think about the filter put in the tester from January 2017 usd jpi January February super April problem... the idea is simple: place order on candlestick tops plus minus one or two dollars, and that's it. I don't know when the price reaches its peak at min or max and that's it. I need some kind of filter... I am new to indicators have already wracked my brains ... maybe someone will tell me what to do.

I am new to indicators and have no idea... maybe someone will have some tips:

Files:
kxfn.mq4  23 kb

ivan12347777: I suggest an EA trading idea I have already written, but we need to think about the filter
This is the only correct strategy - sell at the top, buy at the bottom. There are trend filters in CodeBase

STARIJ:
This is the only correct strategy - sell at the top, buy at the bottom. There are trend-filters in CodeBase

I can see that... ))) The main thing is to know where to click I figured it out long ago ... If you have something specific to say... maybe the speed of the price... when it stops and is ready to bounce back down...

I'll throw it on,

Make a robot to be able to consult on the forums.

Alexander Ivanov:
Anddeb thrown in,

Make a robot to be able to consult on the forums.

robot auto-reply and auto-questionnaire)))))))

ivan12347777:

robot auto-reply and auto-questionnaire)))))))

This is the one.

Man, in freelancing it's like this: you throw an order and go for a walk for a week)))) Or maybe they just communicate outside of freelancing...I don't know