Ideas for trading experts (robots) - page 11

Maksim Neimerik:

I forgot to check CountOrders()==0 and it opens order on every new candle, but the problem is not that the owls do not see the indicator (I must have prescribed indicator parameters wrong in iCustom).

I see, I will look into the code later, time is a total ***)

Maksim Neimerik:

Hi! Here's a code sketch, but for some reason I can't hook up an inductor via #resource... If you have time look what I'm doing wrong.

Not required in the resource, it takes longer to test, but the output is the same

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Not necessarily a resource, it takes longer to test, but the output is the same

I know, I just wanted to try it through a resource for the first time, it's just so... for practice...

Maksim Neimerik:

I know, I just wanted to try it through a resource for the first time, it's just so... for practice...

Well the indicator in your code is in the resource, it's connected and it works

Vitaly Muzichenko:

So the indicator is in your code in the resource, it's connected and it works

Then why does it open an order on every bar? It should only open on a signal...

Maksim Neimerik:
Then why does an order open on every bar? It's only supposed to open on a signal...
I've found my mistake! I had written the condition wrong... I am sending you the right one, but I am sure there will be a lot of defects, I have not really checked it...
Files:

Yeah!!!!!

Somebody's looking for a black arap with a white beard.

Stefan Stoyanov:

Yeah!!!!!

Somebody's looking for a black arap with a white beard.

I guess)

What do you mean, the words aren't quite Russian=)

Maksim Neimerik:
That's it, I've found the error! I've got the condition wrong... I'm sending you the correct one, but I'm sure there will be a lot of flaws, I haven't really checked it...

Maxim, we've dealt with one, there's another one, the essence is the same, only the indicator is different.

Thank you!

Files:
divergence.mq4  12 kb

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I guess)

What do you mean, the words are not quite Russian=)

It's a joke Arabs with white beards must be wise men, not all of them.