Ideas for trading experts (robots) - page 9

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Geez, it's time to trade and you haven't started yet..., we're losing money)

Don't panic, all the money will be ours)) I think we'll be trading on Monday...

Maksim Neimerik:

The team viewer is the software for remote access to your computer. If you need help to run your EA, you can put team viewer on your computer and ask someone to help you (provide your ID and password (the password changes every time the program is restarted)...). Most companies provide technical support to their clients through this program.

I don't understand a single word !!!!! I am way behind the times! In Freelance, I'm being sued for not knowing what to do with some of the source code!

Zvezdochet:
Don't understand a single word !!!!!

Learn Russian.

Zvezdochet:
In freelancing, I'm being sued for not knowing what to do with some sources!
Then why do you order if you do not know how to use the terminal?

It's not a Russian language, it's a foreign language, and I'm in pain. Maybe I should download a demo trading robot for training? Why do I get " Allow EA to trade" unchecked?

Evgeny Belyaev:

Learn Russian.

Then why are you ordering if you don't know how to use the terminal?
i thought it would be easy ... i remember i downloaded the auto-takeprofit advisor it started up and i made some good trades. then i decided to get my own advisor (not forbidden by law), and the result was a $25 fine.

Zvezdochet:
I knew it would be easy ... I remember I downloaded AutoTakeProfit, it ran and did some pretty good trades. then I decided to get my own advisor (not forbidden by law) and the result was a fine of $ 25.
Just contact me on Skype, I will help. In the profile you will find my skype.

Maksim Neimerik:
Just ask me on Skype, I'll help you out. In my profile you will find my skype.

masochist)

Maksim Neimerik:
Just ask me on Skype and I'll help you. You'll find my skype in my profile.
I don't even know what Skype is! I know how to text.

Zvezdochet:
I don't even know what Skype is! I only know how to text.
Skyp, you need to download a program and then talk to the webcam, so what's the use if the screen is busy?

Zvezdochet:
You need to download a Skype programme and then talk to the webcam, so what's the point of having a busy screen?
Wow!)) Sorry mate, I see I can't help you...
Galina Bobro:

masochist)

Yes, I see it already))