Ideas for trading experts (robots) - page 8

Note: If you put a bunch of files in the Experts, Indicators, Scripts folders, then open MetaEditor and compile one file, all the others will compile

STARIJ:
I noticed something: If I put a big number of files in the Experts, Indicators and Scripts folders, then open MetaEditor and compile one file, all the rest will compile

No such thing. I deleted all .ex5 in the Experts folder, opened one Expert Advisor in the editor, compiled it, .ex5 appears only for it

When I run the terminal, all uncompiled ones really compile.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

No such thing. I deleted all .ex5 in the Experts folder, opened one Expert Advisor in the editor, compiled it, .ex5 appears only for it

When I run the terminal, all uncompiled ones really compile

You are talking about different things. Removing EX4 that MT4 knows it is compiled is one thing, adding new ones is another

Alexey Volchanskiy:

But when I run the terminal, all the uncompiled ones really compile.

Actually this is not good,

-edited EA, didn't compile.

- switched off the computer

- turned on the computer, booted up the terminal,

- started EA, and it turns out it is already a new EA !

Denis Sartakov:

actually that's not good,

-I edited the EA, didn't compile it.

- Turned off the computer.

- turned on the computer, booted up the terminal,

- Started EA and it turns out to be a new EA !

No, this is incorrect, if the terminal sees that the date of change of the raw file is greater than the date of compiled ex5, it will recompile the raw file

LRA:

You are talking about different things. Removing EX4s that MT4 knows are compiled is one thing, adding new ones is another

You may be right, I'll try to add a whole new one.

Zvezdochet:

team viewer Not a clue what it is? I click "ENABLE TO TRADE" in EA but it goes off http://c2n.me/3MAHCxd

The team viewer is a programme to remotely access your computer. If you need help to start the EA you can put the team viewer on your computer and ask someone to help you (give your ID and password (the password changes with every restart of the program))... Most companies provide technical support to their clients through this program.

Maksim Neimerik:

The team viewer is a program for remote access to your computer. If you need help to run EA you can put team viewer on your computer and ask somebody to help you (give your ID and password (password changes with every restart of program))... Most companies provide technical support to their clients through this program.

Maxim, how is the writing coming along) Or has it all been forgotten and gone into history?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Maxim, how's the writing coming along) Or is it all - forgotten and gone into history?

No it hasn't, it's just that after this post the work has really increased)) I haven't forgotten about anything and everything will be done...

Maksim Neimerik:
No it's not, it's just that after this post it's really a lot of work))) I haven't forgotten about anything and everything will be done...

Geez, it's time to trade and you haven't started yet..., we're losing money)