Is it forbidden to negotiate with customers past the website? - page 3

Artyom Trishkin:

If you are inside a freelance service and have applied for an order, then from that moment on you have no right to exchange contact details with that customer in any way.

If you are outside the freelance service communicating with a person in private, who prohibits you from exchanging your contacts? No one.

Understand once only: if you decided to take the job in freelance service and apply for execution of order, then from that moment you are subject to the rules of freelance service. In other cases - outside of the freelance service - its restrictions do not apply to you.

OK, if anything - I'll come crying on the forum)

By the way, a lot of PMs disappeared yesterday. Barely have time to read the private messages (i.e. they do not talk to me about the weather, everyone throws TK) and reply, but there is clearly no time to revise again. Today I see that many people have unsubscribed about missing messages.

Galina Bobro:

Thanks for the information.

But I've had the opposite happen to me: I've been banned for a wrong freelance order, and almost for life. That's why I'm worried that I won't violate anything.

I can not say anything about wrong orders, I do not write to order, I'm very quickly thrown out of balance by the whims of customers :)

Vitalii Ananev:

I can not say anything about wrong orders, I do not write to order, I am very quickly thrown out of equilibrium by the whims of customers :)

The whims of customers are easily monetised.

Artyom Trishkin:

If you are inside a freelance service and have applied for a job, then from that moment on you have no right to exchange contact details with that person.

If you are outside the freelance service communicating with a person in private, who prohibits you from exchanging your contacts? No one.

Understand once only: if you decide to work in the Freelance service and apply for a job, from that moment on you are subject to the rules of the Freelance service. In other cases - outside the freelance service - its restrictions do not concern you.

That's not what the rules say:
  1. Customers and applicants are prohibited from exchanging contact details in any waybefore entering into a work agreement . Violation leads to a ban from Freelance.

hello.
They say it like this: "Do not pry into someone else's house with your own mouth".
If you work as a freelancer, you must obey the rules of freelancing.
If you do not work in freelance it does not concern you.

When you work in freelancing and luring customers into the same Skype (to your contacts) is theft, you are stealing potential profit service orders, it was not created in order to find you orders, and in order to make money from providing services to customers and provide some kind of guarantee of payment, in addition, there is arbitration, which can resolve conflicts. do you think people have created it for your benefit? I doubt it, they worked and created it to attract more people to their own service, you use it, t

Respectfully.

P.S. Once you've completed the first order in freelance, you must obey its rules. justify their theft of customers from the service can anything, but theft will remain stealing, whatever you justify it.

Andrey Kisselyov:

P.S. Once you have completed the first order in freelancing, you must obey its rules. justify their theft of customers from the service can anything, but theft will remain theft, whatever you justify it.

so you're on the chain forever and ever. Right?

Олег avtomat:

so you're on the chain forever and ever. Right?

Ifyou don't agree with the rules why are you going into freelancing, and if you are, you agree.

getting behind the wheel of a car, you agree to the rules of the road.

When you board a plane, you agree that it may not make it to its destination.

When you board a ship, you agree that you may not make it to your destination port.

respectfully.

Andrey Kisselyov:

Respectfully.

P.S. as soon as you have completed the first order in the freelance service, you have to obey his rules. justify their theft of customers from the service can anything, but theft will remain theft, whatever you do not justify it.

And accusations. Re-read the first post - I don't offer my services to anyone and I don't PM myself on or off the site. For a simple reason - there is no such a need at all. I have a maximum disadvantage for customers by the site - "give money and hope for results.

The only thing you can argue with is that my profile serves as advertising for other customers + word of mouth based on the customers found on the same site. I.e. in this way freelancing influences what they write to me in PM.

On the other hand, if so everyone "catch by hand" who exchanged contacts, you can generally block all. They wrote to the PM - it's considered an exchange of contacts. I am not against the maximum to hold everything through freelancing, but I would like and trust the administration.

Galina Bobro:

And accusations. Re-read the first post - I don't offer my services to anyone and I don't PM myself on or off the site. For a simple reason - there is no such a need at all. I have a maximum disadvantage for customers by the site - "give money and hope for results.

The only thing you can argue with is that my profile serves as advertising for other customers + word of mouth based on the customers found on the same site. I.e. in this way freelancing influences what they write to me in PM.

On the other hand, if so everyone "catch by hand" who exchanged contacts, you can generally block all. They wrote to the PM - it's considered an exchange of contacts. I'm not against the maximum to hold everything through freelancing, but I would like to trust the administration.

It's not about you personally, the question is about the rules and whether you should follow them, and what they even mean, what you can get banned for.

what about the customers who allegedly find you on the word of mouth. then I can say at once, your customers are only those who work with you via freelance, since you are working there. the other on this site should not be, the client came from another client and wants you to perform his task, there are personal orders, but they must also perform through freelancing, as it should, since you are his party. someone comes to you and says "i want you to write me a tip", you tell him "make an order via Freelance, the cost of the work will be Khedinits in the order do not forget to specify that the order is personal to me. such a conversation with a potential client on this site, the others, according to the fact that you are a member of the service Freelance, should not be.

they say it like this: "if you call yourself a rider, go in the basket".

with respect.

P.S. and it will be correct from any side, whether from you, whether from the side of the customer, whether from the side of the service.

Andrey Kisselyov:

As for the customers that have allegedly found you on the word of mouth. then I can say straight away, your customers are only those who work with you via freelance, once you work there. the other on this site should not be, the client came from another customer and wants you to perform his task, there are personal orders, but they must also be done through freelancing, as it should, since you are his party. Someone comes to you and says "I want you to write me an advisor", you tell him "make the order through freelance, the cost of the work will be Khedinits in the order do not forget to specify that the order is personal to me".

If the customer has written to Galina in person, it means only that he wants to order the program from Galina. And how the deal will be concluded (through the site or bypassing the site), it is primarily comes from the customer.

Freelancers are usually not very solvent and picky customers. Who need to make faster and who do not have problems with lawe prefer to pay directly. It is easier to pay immediately and do not deal with the confusing navigation on the site.