When trading forex, what online game do you play? Does the game help or distract you? Pros and cons. - page 3

I play strategy games sometimes, Starcraft likes custom scenarios like tower defence 3 on 3 :) you come up with all sorts of surprises for the enemy, evasive manoeuvres. Doesn't help anything, distracts you and relaxes you... purely as a passive recreation

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I play strategy games sometimes, Starcraft likes custom scenarios like tower defence 3 on 3 :) you come up with all sorts of surprises for the enemy, evasive manoeuvres. Doesn't help anything, distracts you and relaxes you... purely as a passive recreation

))) Strategy games too - empires & alies.

Ihor Herasko:

When you carry a load in your hand and your arm gets tired, it is not enough to switch hands, you have to stop and put the load on. It's the same here: it's not enough to switch to another application, you have to move away from the computer and use other muscles (legs, for example) to get a good rest.

Although, of course, it is very strange to see adult children here )))

I take a walk for an hour before going to bed, I like to wander in the dark. But God forbid to play ))

Alexander Puzanov:
When I work, my brain gets brainwashed, it needs a restart. I don't know about you, but my brain (brain) doesn't shut down during exercise or walks , it keeps thinking to itself. And more often than not, it's thinking about the same problems that need distraction. And a good quality shooter, where you don't have to think at all, will wrestle away 100% of your attention - it's a reboot. 20 minutes in the middle of the work process instead of a break. And the problem of how to occupy my time before going to bed is not very relevant to me

I listen to audiobooks on my walks.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I listen to audiobooks on my walks.

wow))

I'd like to try that too.

I like to play Warface before I go to bed.

Alexander Ivanov:

wow))

I'd like to give it a try, too.

I love good fiction, I don't have time to read much and I don't feel like listening to boom-boom-boom on a walk. I downloaded a collection of "Model for Assembly", I listen and relax. Now in the internet audiobooks for all tastes.

I don't advise you to listen to audio books while driving, it distracts me, I nearly got into an accident once, now I only listen to music or the radio in the car

WarZone 2100 game released back in 1996 is still alive today!

Only true strategy fans will appreciate this game and the multiplayer in which players from different continents meet every day!

Watch from 20 seconds onwards

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I read and watch videos for about half an hour on market topics and world novelties, but it's just as difficult.

The game completely shifts from reality to virtuality, so everything negative that was gathered during the day goes nowhere after the game.

I have a cottage 7 minutes walk from home, there are family recreation in the evenings at the grill 3-4 times a week, but after dacha still play before bedtime. I've sold the main business, so there's plenty of time.

I looked yesterday, the game is old, probably on any hardware will go?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I love good fiction, I don't have time to read much, and I don't feel like listening to boom-boom-boom on a walk. I downloaded a collection of "Model for Assembly", I listen and relax. Now in the internet audiobooks for all tastes.

I wouldn't advise driving, it distracts me, I nearly got into an accident once, and now I can only listen to music or radio in the car.

I'd like to try sci-fi on the internet - audio,

Lately I've been watching "Legends of a Soviet Detective" on my smartphone before going to bed,

it's scary, about maniacs being arrested, etc... It makes me fall asleep quickly))