Do books help you in trading? - page 3

nowi:

Actually, a career is when you succeed in something that you do professionally.

You think I don't deal with the market professionally????

nowi:

I have many comments on different books ... all negative...

One book seemed to start making a good impression "Long Term Secrets of Short Term Trading" by Larry Williams - it first had statements TA doesn't work it's all primitive etc.

I thought the author will propose something new! No way, he lambasted TA and ended up using it in his own way... and that's how not to be disappointed with the books...

Read this one:

toxic:

Read this one:

This may not work in forex. You can increase your balance, but it's unlikely you'll be able to withdraw.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Probably the same thing will not work in Forex. Maybe the balance will increase, but it is unlikely that you will be able to withdraw funds.

And I'm not talking about trading on a DC, who is forcing you to trade where there are such problems? Trade on FORTS.

The book is good, almost "scientific" I would say, it is not only about CFT, in short it's not about "the land of fools", I mean TA...

toxic:

And I'm not talking about trading on a DC, who is forcing you to trade where there are such problems? Trade on FORTS.

The book is good, almost "scientific" I would say, it is not only about CFT, in short it is not about "the land of fools", I mean TA...

Convincing.

Is there a direct link?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Convincing.

Is there a direct link?

Files:

toxic:
goodness.

toxic:

Read this one:

Thank you ....

Victor Ziborov:

I also asked myself, "What really helps me to trade profitably?" Books? - No. Reading websites? - Probably not either. What really helps? Trial and error method really helps.

I think you need books at the beginning so that you can start somewhere. You only need to read homogeneous literature, because different methods are harmful to understanding. Then there is a lot of practice.

There is some problem of mental clarity. I won't say that you shouldn't read at all, but the baggage of other people's knowledge at the beginning of the study directs the course of thought in a certain direction. Later, when a lot of work has been done in that direction, it is very hard to abandon beliefs that are already close to one another like that. Although it is possible that the direction was chosen wrong at the beginning. There is a contradiction here.

I observe the way people communicate on the forum. As a rule, seldom change their viewpoints, and almost everyone broadcasts their own particular view of the market, which probably was formed at the beginning of the path under the influence of certain information sources.

I'll try to make a simple conclusion: the best teachers are price and time, in both senses.

And without the Moving average