Mining. Is it still relevant or not? - page 15

I suggest we go back to forex

The only thing I don't understand is about the hardware on the virtual machine.
Just wondering if it works or not.
Someone has to prove it.
Or disprove it.

I have a friend who bought 1060 and 1060Ti for 14k and 43k from a foreign site back in arel - when they were not so expensive.... says Rs 10k a month on average (a lot depends on the exchange rate, within 50%), for electricity - about 120 kW per month. which is about 500r, which is not comparable to the income (load of 70%) .... Now you're thinking, 20% a month... just have to buy it for cheap... I don't do the manning myself

So far, everyone is talking about their mate. With real experience (5.5 minutes) of mining, only one has reported. So far, not impressive.

Alexandr Murzin: So far, everyone is talking about their mate. With real experience (5.5 minutes) of mining, only one has reported. So far not impressive.

I wonder if they are discussing forex in the mining forum.

STARIJ:

I wonder if the mining forum discusses forex?

it's an off-topic - you get banned right away.

Mining is a serious business.

Here's an article about mining in Chinese, curious.

http://telegra.ph/Chinese-Mining-08-17

Майнинг по-китайски
Майнинг по-китайски
  • @DeCenter
  • telegra.ph
@DeCenter Большая часть мирового майнинга сосредоточена в Китае. На июль 2017 года около 70% всех майнинговых мощностей биткоина приходились на Поднебесную. Майнинг криптовалют, как и любой другой вид бизнеса, нуждается в стартовом капитале. На первый взгляд, денег нужно много, так как вам потребуется: здание, инфраструктура, оборудование и...

HBT29:

Are you fucking kidding me? )))))

Where am I selling something here? Where's the price tag on something? Where's the product itself?

Did I say I was selling something? Did I say anything about selling?

Some people's lives are so boring and uninteresting that the only thing left for them to do is poke around in a forum, so there's no point in paying attention to him.

But on the topic - mining is a hot topic, and it will be hot all the time (or until they prohibit printing money by law. You can not print paper money). The genie is out of the bottle. If not a bitcoin, then something else, whatever.

Another translation of the article "Another hard fork awaits us. Are you ready?"

My neighbour has a crypto incubator at home, he says he earns 200,000-300,000 roubles, but I think p....t.