What is the income from freelancing? Is it worth the hassle to learn mql? - page 8

Evgeny Belyaev:

Here is the formative period.

The prices are ridiculous.

There are places where there is no Internet and computers - ( freelancers need to cross their hearts ), where you can live for a few days on $1.

For them these prices are just wealth, all these prices will be regulated by the market.

So that you don't laugh so much, a simple calculation.

15 minutes = $5, 4 hours = $5, 47 minutes = $3.

If you earn at this rate - a day (8 HOURS) comes out: (8 * 60)/15 * 5 = $ 160, $ 160 a day (at the rate of 56) = 8960r a day * 24 = 215040 rubles

How many of us earn 215040 rubles per month?

question to programmers: have you ever ordered a grail?)
like, you order a robot, you test it, and there's a grail there ))

igrok333:
Question for programmers: Have you ever ordered a grail?)
Like, you've ordered a robot, you've tested it and there's a grail there ))

Have done a lot of work, not through freelancing, at best it was at the limit of self-sufficiency. Basically, I can see right away if there will definitely be a payoff. That is, my brain is not a supercomputer, but my intuition is developed and I have experience. I can predict when there will be no return.

But hope springs eternal and I'm getting to work, in case a diamond sparkles among the shit ))

Sofiia Butenko #:

The disadvantages are, of course, working with a lot of customers who have very different views and a lot of time is spent not on coding, but on communication and reviewing the ToR. That's why I'm going to move away from freelancing.

Well Sofia, I see that in 4 years you haven't moved away from freelancing.

There is several times less money in freelancing than in hiring companies, what keeps people in freelancing?

Yuriy Lyachshenko #:

So Sofia, I see that in four years you haven't moved away from freelancing.

There is several times less money in freelancing than in a company, what keeps people in freelancing?

You can count my income from freelancing over the last few months and you'll see how much I've moved on.

What keeps me going is that I want to do a few more projects. I have already started some, but I don't have an audience yet. Freelancing allows you to find money when you need it and not have to work the rest of the time.

Watched a short video recently called 'Freelancing Frankly'. 80% exactly the same for me for the last couple of years.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov #:
Recently watched a little video "Frankly about freelancing". 80% exactly the same for me for the last couple of years.

This is the case with everyone. I've given up writing EAs and programs with TOR of more than 10 lines of text, they are a pain in the ass and the output is 5 kopecks.

In fact, cut off ~90% of the work.

---

Most unpleasant, get bad feedback or arbitrage, it is trying to avoid by all means, but the penultimate order came out with the arbitrage of the software error site, or his illogic.

I took an order, tortured it all day long, consulted the forum - no solution was found, it turned out that the terminal is not able to do what it was supposed to do. The customer pressed "Arbitrage".

Agreed with a customer to change the job as long as there was no arbitrage. They changed the task to something they could not make for 2 weeks, as he put it.

The software gave me a few hours, the customer was very happy, he needed it more than the indicator and the price was lower than the real one.

He immediately accepted the job, we closed the job, but in the end I and he got arbitrage, but he was luckier - his arbitrage was lost, and it is also sad for him, because several orders and a verified profile.

For me to have 2 arbitrations for my 33 jobs is a very bad statistic, now it's hard to win a job.

Administration refused to solve the problem, although the bug is on the logic side of the service.

That's sad.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

The most unpleasant thing is getting a bad review or arbitration, which I try to avoid with all my might, but the penultimate order came out with arbitration due to a programming error on the site, or its faulty logic.

I don't care about arbitrage or bad reviews, no one from new customers will see them anyway.

But it's really annoying that I'm waiting for my pennies ($40 commission) since September 20. The customer suddenly had three days' worth of business, as he wrote. Well ok still, although it is strange that the work required by the deadline, and check when ever, but ok. And so he left and did not come. And the arbitration in general does not move forward with 28 numbers. To all this still spoils the statistics of works (deadlines) and I have hanging load - 3-4 of these disappearances and all, the work will not be able to take at all.

Sofiia Butenko #:

I don't care about arbitrage or bad reviews, no one from new customers will see them anyway.

But it's really annoying that I've been waiting for my pennies ($40 commission) since 20 September. The customer suddenly had three days' worth of business, as he wrote. Well ok still, although it is strange that the work required by the deadline, and check when ever, but ok. And so he left and did not come. And arbitration in general does not move forward with 28 numbers. To all this still spoils the statistics of works (deadlines) and I have hanging load - 3-4 of these disappearances and all, work at all can not take.

What do you mean, will not see, I have already written when there was 1 arbitration

Sofiia Butenko #:

. And so he left and never came.

Usually when discussing a job, they rarely reply. Once every 24 hours or even every few days. If you make an agreement, you'll be lost... you have to screen them out at the discussion stage...