What is the income from freelancing? Is it worth the hassle to learn mql? - page 5

$100/month or for food? Is this a joke? If not, you are.

Yes, freelancing brings with it a lot of disadvantages and the money is not as much as one would like (or rather there is a ceiling), but these are delusional figures. If it were, then I, as a programmer, would have long been sitting in a cozy office, would have received his "Cignor" and a fixed salary.

The disadvantages are, of course, working with a bunch of customers who have completely different views and a lot of time is spent not on coding, but on communication and reviewing TOR. That's why I'm going to move away from freelancing.

Galina Bobro:

Yes, freelancing brings with it a lot of disadvantages and the money is not as much as one would like (or rather there is a ceiling), but these are delusional figures. If it were, then I, as a programmer, would have long been sitting in a cozy office, would have received his "Signor" and a fixed salary.

The disadvantages are, of course, working with a bunch of customers who have completely different views and a lot of time is spent not on coding, but on communication and reviewing TOR. That's why I'm going to move away from freelancing.

In general, $100 for food alone will be enough, if I don't drink too much )). Otherwise, my flat eats up 6500 p == $114.

Freelancing is no good, if you don't have any ideas, it's easier to go to an office.

Does freelancing need ideas? Why?

Galina Bobro:

Yes, freelancing brings with it a lot of disadvantages and the money is not as much as one would like (or rather there is a ceiling), but these are delusional figures. If it were, then I, as a programmer, would have long been sitting in a cozy office, would have received his "Cignor" and a fixed salary.

Just raise the cost per order and work freelance: directly. And look for customers myself.

Have not tried it?

Freelancers are stifled by the prices and the hassle of having to do the work for the price offered.

This service is for customers, not for performers, the administration has been hinting at it for a long time.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Just raise the cost per order and work outside of freelancing, directly and look for customers myself.

Have you tried it?

I don't experience a shortage of customers, I haven't complained about that either. Most of the time they are looking for me.

I don't go around free-lance especially, but when I receive offers in person I also don't refuse. Do you think the problem is that the service takes away 10% of my orders? Ezra will be gilded if the commission is not paid.

Disadvantages of freelancing, because of which I think to change the occupation, I wrote the other.

Galina Bobro:

I don't experience a shortage of customers, I haven't complained about that either. Most of the time they are looking for me.

I don't go around freelancing on purpose, but I don't refuse when I receive offers in person. Do you think the problem is that the service takes away 10% of my orders? Ezra will be gilded if the commission is not paid.

Disadvantages of freelancing, because of which I think to change the line of work, I wrote the other.

I didn't talk about commission.)

how come everything is fine, but you have to ".... take a break from freelancing..." ?

then i did not understand: from "freelance" service or from freelancing in general?

ZS: I saw it, from freelancing in general. Just do not look for work, get busy, judging by the resume you have great opportunities. Work from the word 'slave'.

We're getting ready to roll out a new version of a completely revamped freelance service.

A completely different ideology and new ways of making money.

Wait a while, we're still working on it.

Renat Fatkhullin:

We're getting ready to roll out a new version of a completely revamped freelance service.

A completely different ideology and new ways of making money.

Just wait a while, we're still working on it.

Very interesting, what new ideas we came up with )

Seriously.

Can we have a short announcement?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

no commission was mentioned )

how is it ok, but freelancing has to be ".... take a break..." ? ?

Then I don't understand: from the "freelance" service or from freelancing in general?

In general, I don't want to take a break from orders, but to move away from them altogether.

The main complaints about the customers are:

• the TOR is written any way you want, in any terms, especially with stockists;
  • The main pretence when I asked them questions turns out that they even don't know how to use the terminal - they get confused how to set it, they don't know how to save settings, they don't know their account type and broker requirements, they mix up orders and deals on MT5, they cannot test, the last bug was when I asked them "If there is not enough margin, put all there is", and the test was about "Why the lot is wrong" (it was decreased because of the margin).
  • For testing, they use screenshots and I have to shuffle them, soon I will open "Screen Tip, I will tell you what happened and what will happen";
  • Well, of course fans disappear and do not confirm the order. One time there were four at once - at least sit on breadcrumbs;

I just want to work with professionals and do their job, ie coding, rather than chit-chat (explaining why so and the training). Yes, and just the same tasks bore, and so everything else suits.

On the service itself the freelance very much do not like that have hidden customers as not all would like to work and would like to read reviews before starting work. But so normal. T.k.a. work on pre-pay, then many doubting send here - convenient system of calculation.

Renat Fatkhullin:

.... and new ways of making money.

Oh, this is very interesting