What is the income from freelancing? Is it worth the hassle to learn mql? - page 3

Victor Ziborov:

I agree with Eugene. I am a programmer myself, I write indicators and EAs only for myself, for my own successful trading. Over the last 10-11 years I have spent a lot of time here. I'd rather spend this time studying the patterns of currency pairs movement, that is, directly into trading. And if Ivan is going to spend his time on Saturday and Sunday only, it is a 100% waste of time with zero effect.

Here I agree with you, the "wasted" time on freelancing is not worth spending on it around the clock........

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Seven years in free flight, there were situations when there was no money for bread. But that was because I was a wreck.

I'm alive and well and enjoying my life.)

Colleague! I've been unemployed for 9 months now. It's OK, I'm even earning more.

What about your pension?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Seven years in free flight, there were situations when there was no money for bread. But that was because I was a wreck.

I'm alive and well and enjoying life.)

Free flight is relaxing and demotivating, hence the slacking off.

It's better to work in a team, you'll have someone to give you a kick in the pants.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Colleague! I've been unemployed for nine months now. It's OK, I'm even earning more.

What about pension?

Well, some kind of pension will be a penny, I have my seniority. But it's tears, I don't want to live in retirement, like my mother does now. When you work for yourself, the main problem is self-discipline. At least for me ))

Evgeny Belyaev:

Colleague! I've been unemployed for nine months now. It's OK, I'm even earning more.

What about your pension?

In our world these days everything is for sale. The Pension Fund has long been selling (officially) pension points.

Put some money into the Pension Fund, you'll get a pension if you live long enough.

Sergey Chalyshev:

Free flight is relaxing and demotivating, hence the slacking off.

It is better to work in a team, there will be someone to kick it to.

I also worked in a team, and I had my own firm in the '90s. Yes, it is easier in a herd, but after all life is spent on the implementation of other people's ideas. And over the years it begins to poison the soul.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I also worked in a team, and I had my own firm in the 90s. Yes, it is easier in a herd, but it takes a lifetime to implement someone else's plans. And over the years it begins to poison the soul.

Sort it out for yourself, your own firm or someone else's plans.

The bureaucrats, the freeloaders, are chipping away at their souls.

Sergey Chalyshev:

In our world these days, everything is for sale. The Pension Fund has long been selling (officially) pension points.

I didn't know that. But somehow I doubt it would be profitable.

Sergey Chalyshev:

You sort yourself out, your own firm or someone else's designs.

The bureaucrats, the freeloaders, are shaking their souls off.

I have already sorted myself out - forex, trading and software development (for myself). I do not deal with officials now, thank God. In the '90s, I had a lot to talk about...

Sergey Chalyshev:

Free flight is relaxing and demotivating, hence the slackness.

It's better to work in a team, you'll have someone to kick you.

it's the food that's relaxing.

You sit and work, everything goes fine, everything runs smoothly.

Then you go and eat and that's it, the job's over.

You should be hungry when you work, then your productivity goes up many times over.

and free flight is good, I've been free for about 3 years myself