Who trades hands? - page 2

Maksim Levashov:
Who trades manually, and why do we need it when there are EAs?

Because EAs need clear numbers, but the human eye and brain need only a picture.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems & strategy testing

MQL4 Features

Maksim Neimerik, 2017.06.06 10:47

Hi all! Can you tell me if there are any functions in MQL4 that return approximate results? For example "around 5" or "close to MA (1.4520)". Maybe I've got my words wrong. The idea is to open orders when the price is close to a muving (for example).

Anyone can see this approximate result with their eyes, and how can you explain 4 or 5, and sometimes 6 will do and 3...

Vitaly Muzichenko:
I only look into my PBX on Fridays, and only to close the terminal for the weekend. I don't use my hands.
You don't need to use your hands, but once every half an hour you need to look at the logs and the status. You can't account for all the abnormal situations and can't program them. And they happen.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
I only look into my PBX on Fridays, and only to close the terminal for the weekend. I don't touch it with my hands.

And I don't touch it for months, it works all the time (24/7), unless I switch to another VPS. But it does not mean anything.

Alexey Viktorov:

Because advisors need clear figures, while the human eye and brain need only a picture.

With the eyes anyone can see this approximate result, but to an iron idiot how can you explain 4 or 5, and sometimes 6 will do and 3...

Here at last.

And to weigh at the moment what is good and what is bad, you can only visually.

There is no"probably better " in programming. If that word appears in your trading system, it means that your TS is approximate or not at all. As for the fact that you do it better with your hands, why are you sitting here? Tired of weighing money?
I don't even need proof in the form of statements. I don't even need proof in the form of steats. Someone who has earned an obscene amount of money on the Forex market, will not answer such questions here. Surely there are more interesting things to do when trading itself loses economic sense.

Dmitiry Ananiev:
There is no"probably better" in programming. If this word is found in your trading system, it means that your TS is approximate, or there is no TS at all. They say that the hands are better, so why are you sitting here? Tired of weighing money?
I don't even need proof in the form of statements. Anyone who has made an obscene amount of money in forex???? won't be answering such questions here. I'm sure there are more interesting things to do when trading makes no economic sense.

A man is not a robot to trade all the time. You're the one who keeps telling me how you made money overnight.

The only place I write anything is here, on this resource.

I'm sure everyone who talks here hasn't made much money. There was a post above..." - I have an EA working 24/7, I'm not messing with it". This once again proves that there's not much money in the account. If I had a million of money, I would stand over the Expert Advisor. I think that no one here has a great Expert Advisor. I'm afraid to make a big deal with an Expert Advisor. That's why I use my hands or a semi-automatic machine.

Anyone scalping on the M1 M5 frames?

Dmitriy Ermolaev:
Does anyone scalp on M1 M5 frames?

Scalping in forex is impossible.

Read it -https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Скальпинг

Скальпинг — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Скальпинг (от англ.   — снимать скальп, срезать верхнюю часть), пипсовка — одна из стратегий внутридневных спекулятивных операций на фондовом, валютном, товарном рынках, особенностью которых является закрытие сделки при достижении небольшой прибыли в несколько пунктов («пипсов»). Как правило, сделка при этом совершается в небольшой промежуток...

Alexey Viktorov:

Because advisors need clear figures, while the human eye and brain need only a picture.

With the eyes anyone will see such an approximate result, but to an iron idiot how can you explain 4 or 5, and sometimes 6 will do and 3...

In other words, humans have associative thinking, robots do not.