Who trades hands? - page 10

Viachaslau Papou:

My strategy makes it very difficult to write an EA! But at the moment that's what we're doing! But the fact that the robot will not teach me to trade is a fact! And the robot cannot see the market!

All this is because your robot has no eyes. You have to make two holes there for it to see.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

The time will come when there will not be a RAM in the form of a microchip, but a biological memory where the content of your brain and consciousness can be copied.

Here it will work in conjunction with an expert. And then the end of forex will come :)

Why? Because now there are traders who trade on a semi-automatic machine, successful traders and sinkers. They are quite biological. But it does not affect the Forex market in any way.

Viachaslau Papou:

My strategy is very difficult to write an Expert Advisor! But at the moment we are busy with it! But the fact that the robot will not teach me to trade is a fact! And the robot does not see the market!

This is exactly what a robot can teach you about trading.

Where you will not open a trade, it will open a trade and after making a profit/loss, you can analyse the entries. If you trade with your hands, this kind of analysis cannot be done.

I had a demo account from MQ to work out algorithms, opened 3 weeks ago. In all that time the profit grew by less than 1%, as I didn't think about it at all, it grew by itself.

I`ve decided to try my hand trading in my free time because I`m always criticizing the manual trading but I`m still eager to do it.

In this situation I also tried to trade with hands, but I do not like to do it manually. This is why I traded with big lots, to load my deposit.

So, for 2 days +27% in balance, less in funds, lazy to count. Signal demo, so I'll throw in the link.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/310652

What is my point? You can also trade by hand, but it takes time and attention.

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: Success 2
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: Success 2
  • Alexey Volchanskiy
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал Success 2 для MetaTrader 5: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I had a demo account from MQ to work out algorithms, opened 3 weeks ago. For all this time the profit grew by less than 1%, as I didn't think about it at all, it grew by itself.

I`ve decided to try my hand trading in my free time because I`m always criticizing the manual trading but I`m still eager to do it.

In my experience I also used my forex, so I started to trade with lots of manual trades, which I did not want to lose. This is why I traded with big lots, to load my deposit.

So, for 2 days +27% in balance, less in funds, lazy to count. Signal demo, so I'll throw in the link.

What is my point? You can also trade by hand, but it takes time and attention.

Have you ever had the situation, when no matter how hard you try, the algorithm doesn't fit into the code, and each code seems to be a cut-and-paste version of the strategy... because the algorithm is too slippery or complicated, or too many subjective moments, a lot of intuition, etc...?

or maybe if so, it's not an algorithm at all but just a set of intuitive fuzzy rules with no specifics...

nowi:

have you ever found that no matter how hard you try, the algorithm does not fit into the code and each code is seen as a cut-and-paste version of the overall strategy...because the algorithm is too slippery or complicated or there are too many subjective moments, too much intuition, etc...?

or maybe if so, it's not an algorithm at all but just a set of intuitive fuzzy rules with no specifics...

I still have it that way. There is no end to my improvement of scalper. I may trade by hand, find some ideas for myself and then import them into my program. Sometimes it is easy, sometimes it does not work, or it works with simplifications.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I had a demo account from MQ to work out algorithms, opened 3 weeks ago. For all this time the profit grew by less than 1%, as I didn't think about it at all, it grew by itself.

In my experience I also used my forex, so I decided to trade with hands. This is why I traded with big lots, to load my deposit.

What is my point? I can also trade by hand, but it takes time and attention.

Half a year ago they shut down the "phoenix" service.

The idea was this:

200 units of demo money are given, and the goal is to drain them quickly. If we succeeded to plummet, then in 10-20 minutes we replenished the deposit by 200 again. Maximum aggregate lot for one pair in one direction - 0.5, if bigger - disqualification from the project.

For each loss the participant received real 2$. Each subsequent loss added 2$ to the total: 2+4+6+8+10+..., each week statistics was reset. There were no limitations on losses.

In a week you could really drain up to 18 times, which showed one participant in one week, but on average it was 8 drains.

Then these messages began to appear from the participants:

What's my point?

If we caught movement and see micro plus - we close, but if we got up against it - we grow minus and lose an account. The phoenix project is exactly the opposite, so I made 50 000 from 200 for a couple of weeks.)

I have a preference for robots, they work in accordance with the TS and do not have emotions.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Six months ago, they shut down the phoenix service.

The idea was this:

200 units of demo money were given, and the aim was to drain them quickly. If we succeeded to drain it, in 10-20 minutes we replenished the deposit by 200 again. Maximum aggregate lot for one pair in one direction - 0.5, if bigger - disqualification from the project.

For each loss the participant received real 2$. Each subsequent loss added 2$ to the total: 2+4+6+8+10+..., each week statistics was reset. There were no limitations on losses.

In a week you could really drain up to 18 times, which showed one participant in one week, but on average it was 8 drains.

Then these messages began to appear from the participants:

What's my point?

If we caught movement and see micro plus - we close, but if we got up against it - we grow minus and lose an account. The phoenix project is exactly the opposite, that's why we got up to 50 000 during a couple of weeks with 200.)

I prefer robots, they work on the TS and do not have emotions.

))))) funny, it's a pity they closed

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is exactly what a robot can teach you about trading.

Where you will not open a trade, it will open a trade and after making a profit/loss, you can analyse the entries. If you trade by hand, such an analysis cannot be done.

If you trade with your hands, you won't get this kind of analysis. Yes, you will get it, it's an analysis that can be done not only on executed trades, but also on charts and on places where it was possible to open! There are a lot of nuances in using robots! The robot does not remember some frequent formations! And a human remembers!

That's why the preference is for manual trading of course! If there is a working robot, then please let it trade at night and not on my account! Let's see at the moment we have already started its development! But whether it will trade better than us only time will tell!

If there were robots that were stable for at least a year, we would probably see them at the top here. There aren't any. Only by hand + auxiliary software.