Who trades hands? - page 8

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Vitaly, I can recommend Amazon free for a year, holds 2-3 medium severity robots perfectly and is really free. You need a credit card, it will take $2 off when you register, then you get it back. You can set a lot of physical server locations, I now have a ping to the DC server 6ms, VPS MQ as much, at the same datacenter we sit.
2 quid says. And if they don't return it, I will have to go to their office to pick it up))))

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Alexey Volchanskiy:

Vitaly, I can recommend free Amazon for a year, it's great for 2-3 medium severity robots and really free. Need a credit card, take $2 off when you sign up, then give it back. You can set a lot of physical server locations, I now have a ping to the DC server of 6ms, VPS MQ has the same, at the same data centre we sit.
2 quid says. What if they don't give it back, I'll have to go to their office to pick it up)))).

I recommend you and your buddies, it's better that way )) However, they couldn't give you the pin, so the trip is cancelled.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I recommend it with the bros, that's more accurate )) However, they couldn't give you a pin, so the trip is cancelled.
Which I'm glad I did.

Manual trading always adds experience - advisors do not! That's why I trade exclusively with my hands myself!

Viachaslau Papou:

Manual trading always adds experience - advisors do not! That's why I trade exclusively with my hands myself!

But with an Expert Advisor you can quickly check the TS in the tester over an interval of several years. In the manual way a lot of TS on a long history is not realistic to check.

khorosh:
But if you have an Expert Advisor, you can quickly check the TS in the tester over an interval of several years. Manual testing of a lot of TS on a long history is not realistic.

Themanual trade is tested on real profits... not on a virtual one)) that's the difference.

Viachaslau Papou:

it is not so.

both bring experience in different ways.... and creating EAs, testing, adjusting, disappointing, finding new ideas is not experience?

Petr Baskakov:

Manual trading is tested on real profits... not on virtual ones)) that's the difference.
Checking a strategy in the tester does not guarantee real profit, but it allows you to quickly eliminate clearly losing strategies. It saves time when searching for a strategy compared to manual testing.

khorosh:
Testing a strategy in the Strategy Tester does not guarantee a profit on the real account, but it allows you to quickly eliminate clearly losing strategies. When searching for a strategy it saves a lot of time compared to manual testing.

I'm not even arguing - I just gave up on owls a long time ago ) I guess I didn't see one with wings )

Petr Baskakov:

I'm not even arguing - I just gave up on owls myself a long time ago ) I guess I never got one with wings )
So they need to grow themselves, and you bought in the store blue plucked chicken and wonder why it is in the fridge, and does not lay eggs))