What is your trading strategy?! - page 7

Alexey Volchanskiy:

How much do the lessons cost?
Maksim Levashov:

I teach on Skype, contact me in person.
That's how it is: you ask one thing and they answer you another. If they answer your questions in the same way, I can imagine what the results will be).

Ales Kolomenas:
Thank you very much)))
I tried it on Insta, but it didn't work as well as in real trading. I tried it on Insta, but I don't think so, because I got 5-6 points in my direction and got only 15-20 cents on 0.10 lots.

Depends where. On Exness they gave me the earned profit, but there was initially a condition that the no deposit stays with them, the trader only gets the profit. The Roboforex I have already paid them a long time ago. Forex brokerage firm has very strict conditions: my deal should be last at least 5 minutes, no lots are allowed, some other restrictions. I lost my time there and do not regret it))

For Insta, 1 lot is 10000 units, not 100000 like almost everyone else (sometimes 1 lot = 1000000). Probably because of this, i.e. your volume of 0.1 equals 0.01 for a standard lot of 100000, and you must have counted by it.

khorosh:
That's the way it is, you ask one thing and they answer another. If they answer questions in training in the same way, I can imagine what the results will be.)

I did not feel lazy, I emailed the same question about the cost. Offered to chat on Skype. Something lost the desire to communicate)) The simplest questions should be answered quickly and clearly, and not act in the worst traditions of salesmen in boutiques.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Insta has very strict conditions, a deal should last at least 5 minutes, no loks allowed, some other restrictions. I blew it and I don't regret it ))

I do not regret it. My second brokerage company (the first one did not work out) - I will close right away.) (I have no luck with the first one.) I'm glad I did.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I did not feel lazy, I emailed the same question about the cost. They offered to chat on Skype. I don't feel like chatting). Simple questions must be answered quickly and clearly and not act in the worst tradition of boutique salesmen.
Perhaps the price will depend on the experience of the trader and his level of education. This determines how much time they will have to devote to training.

khorosh:
The price will probably depend on how much trading experience the person already has and their level of education. This will determine how much time they will have to devote to learning.

When I was teaching robot programming I just wrote a fork. I don't want to discuss it any more.

from levels