How much do you need to live on? - page 3

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I went to the substation, nice Belarusians, connected the notebooks to the control centre, the station master was a nice guy, he understood everything. If I have to check something, a word or two, he switches off the 27 Kv isolator, we play with him. In general, I have the brightest memories of the Byelorussians.

Anyway, I made a substation emulator on my laptop in a couple of weeks via RS-232. My laptop was used to test it in the beginning. Then on a real substation.

It's time for state testing. All electric railways in Belarus are braking, they want only diesel locomotives and ancient steam locomotives

There's a switching table behind Lukashenko's back.

At the next switchover the light goes out at the substation. A minute later he is informed that the local town, populated by 70,000 persons, has also gone out.

The deputy panics, I am a cheeky guy and I tell him that I will sort it out quietly.

Nikolay Gaylis:

100k a month to live and 100k for the life I aspire to...
100 000 ue a month? ))) And what will you spend it on? )))

HBT29:
If I lived alone, there would essentially be no demands, payment of bills and food. But if I live alone, there will never be enough.
it all depends on your needs. you need to calculate how much money you need per month for the life you want to live: a good flat, food, clothes, entertainment, tourism, electronics, sometimes to upgrade.... and so on. You'll see how much you need.

Vladimir Gribachev:

$1,000 to $1,500 to live on more than enough

are you a programmer?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

In short, I made a substation simulator on my laptop in a couple of weeks via RS-232. My laptop was used to test it initially. Then on a real substation.

It's time for state testing. All electric railways in Belarus are braking, they want only diesel locomotives and ancient steam locomotives

There's a switching table behind Lukashenko's back.

At the next switchover the light goes out at the substation. A minute later he is informed that the local town, populated by 70,000 persons, has also gone out.

OK, the deputy panics, I'm a cheeky guy, I tell him, Dima, we'll sort it out quietly.

Yeah, it took a couple of hours overnight to figure out that they had the township hooked up to a railroad substation for some reason.

In short, we did a bit of fiddling, got everything running, and called Deputy Lukashenko,

The guy was not touchy, he signed everything and everything was OK )).

HBT29:

We used to have about the same situation when a plane that broke down from Syktyvkar couldn't take off. It landed accidentally in Syktyvkar and a day later they sent some technicians, and the technicians liked it so much that they kept finding more and more problems).

who isn't there!

Syktyvkar is the Komi capital.

Have you been to Vorkuta? I used to sunbathe there for three years, eh ! 3B Mira Street...

igrok333:
Are you a programmer?

No, I'm a plumber :)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yes, in a couple of hours at night they found out that for some reason they have a small town screwed to the railway substation

In short, they made a lot of fiddles, set everything in motion, and invited Lukashenko's deputy,

the guy wasn't touchy, he signed everything, so it's cool )).

Dima then drank heavily, the local bastards, locked the room, came out to me, said Lesha - I haven't had such beautiful women for a year. I said, 'Well, stay here and tell the boss that you're watching the program.

igrok333:
100,000 ue a month? ))) and what will you spend it on? )))

You do not have enough imagination where to spend it?))))) I have to save up for a year after the first profit like that for my dream car)))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Dima then drank heavily, the local scum, locked the room, came out to me, he said, Lesha, - I have not had such beautiful ones for a year. I told him to stay here, and to tell the chief that you were watching the program.

Ha, ha, it all looks so romantic and charming!

and in fact everything you are talking about is the very reason why Russia is still *sinking* to this day !

oil and gas is the only thing that saves her...

Vladimir Gribachev:
is knowledge of one programming language enough to make a decent living these days, or do you have to work in several languages?

Denis Sartakov:

ha, ha, romantic and charming it all looks !

and in fact everything you are talking about is the very reason why Russia is still *sinking* to this day !

oil and gas is the only thing that saves it...

I propose to use the word "you", I don't like to be so

We clearly launched a traction substation in Belarus at that time. I've launched in Russia and in various union republics as well. You try to let the poo out through your ass and not through your voice.