How much do you need to live on? - page 2

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

It depends on your age ) young people need more... 1.5k for a small town is kind of normal if you're not in mortgages and loans with your own place. You could buy a bucket and go to the lake. If you plan to move, you get 6-8k minimum (average wage in developed countries), about 2k a week for unskilled workers. In Australia or New Zealand to rent a house for more or less $ 500 a week in a small town, in central cities more expensive. So you were a king here and became a handyman there :)

Well, I'm an old stump, everything is clear with me )) I would like to have a grandson with my son.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Well, I'm an old stump, that's clear to me )) I would like to have a grandson with my son.
It is difficult for young people now, especially in the regions. Of my acquaintances, all went to Moscow and St. Petersburg, a few went abroad, the rest have a hard time.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

It depends on your age ) young people need more... 1.5k for a small town is kind of normal if you're not in mortgages and loans with your own place. You could buy a bucket and go to the lake. If you plan a move, you get 6-8k minimum (average wage in developed countries), about 2k a week for unskilled workers. In Australia or New Zealand to rent a more or less house $ 500 per week in a small town, in central cities more expensive. So you were a king here and became a handyman there :) So you need 10k a month, which in Russia without his business or ties in the state structures (and oil) can not earn ever

In October that year, I sent all my friends to the south for 25 days and all the days spent at the terminal, but watching sports, in the end, with the payment of utility bills and other bills, I put them into 22 thousand Moscow.

Now I don't understand how I made it))

Apparently not young anymore))))

A fun little story)) I liked Bugulma Balsam, I wanted to tell it, it's a topic of trepidation anyway

This is when I was working in 2000-2005 on developments for the railways.

My boss calls me, - Alexey, can you come in?

I did, - what are you doing now?

Well, the thing is that I, the chief, with his somewhat naive notions about the transition from the '62 system to our digital one... well, he didn't have a clue. I took matters into my own hands at the time, designed everything myself, drove around and tested it on real hardware.

Anyway, the boss was like this: "Alexei, the adjusters are stuck here, they keep asking for money and don't seem to be making any progress; they say your hardware is behaving strangely. Why don't you take a flight?

- It's easy, Vika, book the tickets.

I arrive, I'm in a pub, they take my shots, and I say: 'Guys, now let's go to the garlic, I won't give it to the chief, what's the problem?

Turns out the fellas were moving smoothly down the railroad, changing control booths from the old system to the new one. And suddenly they found themselves in a remote Siberian village, where two young girls were staying alone )))))))). That was it, the process stopped )))))))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It turned out that the guys were moving smoothly along the railway, changing control booths from the old system to the new one. Suddenly they stopped in a remote Siberian village, where two young girls live alone )))))))) And that's it, the process got up )))))))

I said, 'Guys, here's the deal. I will not give you up, but we should get up and move on, as we will reach the end by the New Year, I will rent you a hotel, and you can make love to the girls there as much as you like, but now we have to give them away. Yeah, I'll get the money for your New Year's holiday from the chief.

Well, that's when people started working.) That's my point. I could tell on the guys, but I've always believed that it's the result that counts. And on women I myself am not better, well understand the guys ))). As a result, we have started a branch!

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I'm telling you guys, here's the deal. I'm not giving you up, but we have to wake up, move on, as soon as we get to the end of the New Year, I'll rent you a hotel, you can fondle the girls there all you want, but now we have to give them away. Yeah, I'll get the money for your New Year's holiday from the chief.

Well, that's when people started working.) That's my point. I could tell on the guys, but I've always believed that it's the result that counts. And on women I myself am not better, well understand the guys ))). As a result, we have started a branch!

At one time we had about the same situation when a plane which had broken down could not take off from Syktyvkar. It landed accidentally in Syktyvkar and a day later we sent technicians, and the technicians liked it so much that they found more and more defects).

HBT29:

At one time we had the same situation when a broken plane could not take off from Syktyvkar. It landed accidentally in Syktyvkar and a day later they sent technicians, and the technicians liked it so much that they found more and more defects).

)))) Ah, it's even cooler with developers )) I remember the boss asking, "Alexei, do you think Dima has everything on the substation ready? For about a year, Dima had been working from scratch on the substation control system with a micro-SPS with a touch screen. Back then, even in terms of mobile phones and smartphones, touchscreens were almost non-existent.

I replied, - I only communicate with him in the smoking room, and sometimes we drink, and sometimes the girls are common )).
- You go and see that he doesn't go on an uncontrollable binge.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

)))) Ah, it's even cooler with the developers.) I remember the boss asking me: "Alexei, do you think Dima has everything ready for the substation? For about a year, Dima had been working from scratch on a substation control system with a touchscreen microcomputer. Back then, even in terms of mobile phones and smartphones, touchscreens were almost non-existent.

I replied, - I only communicate with him in the smoking room, and sometimes we drink, and sometimes the girls are common )).
- You go and see that he doesn't go on an uncontrollable binge.

Getting on the train, Dima says, -Lesh, I will not sleep without the little one, may I run away?

OK
Brought a litre of pancake. I say, Dima, we have to work, I'm against drinking!

We have been drinking, Dima confesses, the programme is not working at all, I don't know what to do.

I say don't fuck off, from tomorrow we declare a prohibition.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Getting on the train, Dima says, - Lesh, I will not sleep without the little one.

Ok
Brought a pancake a litre. I say, Dima, we have to plough, I'm against drinking!

We have been drinking, Dima confesses, the programme is not working at all, I don't know what to do.

I say don't fuck off, from tomorrow we'll declare a dry law.

We arrived at the substation, great Belarusians, connected the notebooks to the control, the station master is a great guy, he understands everything. If you have to check something, a couple of words, he switches off the 27 Kv disconnector, we play with it. In general, I have the brightest memories of the Belarusians.

well, programmers in america make $10,000 a month. that wouldn't be bad ))