and wandering around randomly again... - page 48

nowi:

mother teresa showed up....

It's about hypocrisy...I don't show off and don't put on a mask of decency like he does...that's it...

and i don't use the internet or anonymity... I'll say the same to your face...

As for you, I can say one thing: if you lived in the 19th century, you would have been shot in a duel long ago). And your troubled life would have come to a happy end.)

Современная агрессивная посредственность - это еще один пример компенсации скудоумия с помощью внешних эффектов, например, громогласных, обильных, напыщенных словесных излияний. Наши "модернисты" напоминают подростков переходного возраста, которые воображают, что понимают все на свете, могут рассуждать на любые темы, которые презирают все то, к чему раньше относились с почтением, как к истине, и думают, что они вполне оригинальны, хотя лишь повторяют старые заблуждения. Такие хвастливые претензии на полную интеллектуальную независимость лишь плохо прикрывают величайшую произвольность и несостоятельность суждений и глубокую неуверенность в себе.

Dietrich von Hildebrand "The New Tower of Babel"

Олег avtomat:

Are you telling me that you are compensating for your lack of intelligence and the inconsistency of your theories with forum chatter?

Uladzimir Izerski:

I don't want to engage in political battles. Do you seriously not understand or are you being provocative? This is ridiculous.

I seriously don't know what you're talking about...

So tell me... once you've started...

nowi:

I seriously don't know what you're talking about...

So tell me already... once you've started...

If you don't get it right away, spelling it out won't help.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

What is market efficiency? It is volatility (increment after detrending) which is a stationary process, i.e. the distribution law is ideally normal.

But it is absolutely not. Stationarity does not smell. And currently the main move is the GARCH models based on the fat tail test. The modelling process continues until the residual from the model is stationary! And this result is extremely difficult to achieve. This can be clearly seen in the quantile-quantile plot.

Explain what you have written here?

"It's volatility..." - is sort of an answer to the question "What is market efficiency?".

However, the sentence "This volatility is a stationary process..." doesn't look like an answer to the question, more like a challenge to something, and replacing that something with volatility.

What "it" is absolutely not? That the data after detrending is not stationary?

All in all, it has long been the impression that you are just verbiage (if not worse, but as it is). You're just going over and over in terms of nothing.

=========

Oleg avtomat, did you also work at a Soviet design bureau?

==============

In short - you can not connect two words intelligently here, and argue about the works of Nobel laureates. But with a kind of such clever, that do not approach near, at once exposing all and everyone as a feeble-minded. And in fact, as if it would not turn out to be the opposite - that you are just blabbermouths, like monkeys with glasses with scientific terms.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

These are all emotions, and there is evidence that you, like all these nobodies, are completely wrong.

But that is absolutely not the case. There is no smell of stationarity.

So what? The same communication and radar, including interference, deals with non-stationary processes. And this does not bother anyone at all.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
So what? The same communications and radar, including interference, are all about non-stationary signal processes. And it doesn't bother anyone at all.
Why? No reason! Or maybe what? Or maybe we should learn the basics of financial markets, or maybe we should go back to radiolocation?

СанСаныч Фоменко:
What's up? Nothing's up! How about what? How about we learn the math for the financial markets, how about we go back to radar?

Faah, you've been fixated on finding stationarity for years.

But it's a fiction. It doesn't exist. It's about time you realised that.

If we make a comparison, the matchmaking for finn markets looks like a kind of a nerd who picked up the top bits from applied mathematical disciplines, which, among others, include radar.

СанСаныч Фоменко:
What's up? Nothing's up! Or maybe what? Or maybe we'll learn the math for financial markets, or maybe we'll go back to radar?

You seem to have delusions of grandeur.) You know everything. Who needs to master what)).

I, for one, find your search for stationarity in residuals strange. Why should they be stationary? I'll answer it myself: Not at all.) Stationary or not, the process is still random and even if you see something in it and remove it, it is far from being stationary.

And in fact, SanSanych, there is no special matrix for financial markets. There isn't.