and wandering around randomly again... - page 41

prikolnyjkent:

The answer again is not to my question.

The question is who will give a cog for the SB graph to reach the +500 level with 100% probability

I will. And will you give your own tooth that it won't?

Gorg1983:

I will. Will you give your own tooth that I won't?

I have no data to say anything with 100% probability in such a situation.

The graph could ALWAYS go down... and never get back to +500.

prikolnyjkent:

But I have no data to say anything with 100% probability in such a situation

The graph could ALWAYS go down... and never get back to +500

Will you give me a tooth? But you'll be looping around in a frying pan all the same...

Anyway, the question didn't specify a time frame. So I can safely argue that at infinity a coin can reach any level with 100% probability.

The entire spectrum of trajectories at infinity will be realised, i.e. all trajectories have an equal chance.

"The graph could ALWAYS go down... and never return to +500" at infinity it will not go down forever, as it tends to 0.

prikolnyjkent:

Doctor, why are you being so gloomy?

My guess is that the guys who agreed to split the dough evenly once the "red line" is reached will somehow manage the situation with 200... or the $300 profit from Martin. After all, they're in the same boat.

What profit? When he went over $100, you lost your deposit, he went on a martin, and... "hit the red line" ))))

prikolnyjkent:

I looked at your profile. you've been telling this crap on the forum since 2012! 5 years! 5 goddamn years of messing with people's heads! you should have asked me right away - I would have explained it all to you.
And 5 years would have been better spent on something valuable.

danminin:
I looked at your profile. you've been telling this stuff on the forum since 2012! 5 years! 5 goddamn years of messing with people's heads! you should have asked me first - I would have explained it all to you.
You should have spent 5 years on something valuable.

Maybe he is an energy vampire.) He's a sparrow, but he's a pterodactyl.

)))

Gorg1983:

Will you give me a tooth? However, you'll be looping around in a frying pan anyway...

Well, the question didn't specify a time frame. So I can safely say that at infinity a coin with 100% probability can reach any level.

The whole range of trajectories at infinity will be realised, i.e. all trajectories have an equal chance.

"The graph could ALWAYS go down... and never return to +500" at infinity it will not go down forever, as it tends to 0.

The coin... will not follow the whole spectrum of trajectories at infinity, but ONE trajectory. And it is far from certain that this trajectory will intersect at least once with +500.

Not only that, its graph CANNOT go to zero, for the very trivial reason that it DOES NOT KNOW where that zero is.

Besides, on any of future movements of a coin, the history of its previous movements DOES NOT influence - each of its next steps will be REMOTE.

prikolnyjkent:

The coin... will go not along the whole spectrum of trajectories at infinity, but ONE trajectory. And it is far from certain that exactly this trajectory will intersect +500 at least once.

Moreover, the graph of its movement CANNOT tend to zero, for the very trivial reason that it DOESN'T know where this zero is.

Besides, on none of future movements of a coin, the history of its previous movements DOES NOT influence - each of its next steps will be REMOTE.

Each trajectory is equally probable. Because even one trajectory has no limit at infinity, any levels can be reached in both minuses and pluses.

It tends to 0 even as the number of heads and tails at infinity is equal.

Gorg1983: Tends to 0 indeed, because the number of eagles and tails at infinity is equal.
Justify, please! Why so.

Евгений:
Please justify! Why not?

Do you need a course in probability theory to justify it? Books can do a better job than I can.