and wandering around randomly again... - page 37

prikolnyjkent:

1) And you shouldn't mislead anyone. A martingale strategy on SB is a win-win-win when you have a deposit.

Isn't that right...?

Not so. Only if you have an infinite deposit.

prikolnyjkent:

Isn't that so...?

It's not.

prikolnyjkent:
On a divergent triangle with a different swing have you tested your system?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

For Martingale to really make money - with the full precision of that expression, and not with your smattering of formations, the deposit must be infinite.

That you're not yet at a loss with Martingale, it's from lack of experience accumulated by practice.

The deposit should be infinite AT ANYONE WHO DOESN'T EXPECT ANYTHING FROM THE PRICE MOTION AGAINST HIS MARTINGHALE.

You stubbornly refuse to realise that PRICE MOTION is not only taking money from you on Martin, BUT GIVING it to someone who is simultaneously trading in the opposite direction!!!!

(what more experience is needed here...?).

prikolnyjkent:

(what more experience is needed here...?)

Experience, at least in maths at secondary school level.

khorosh:
Have you tested your system on a divergent triangle with a different swing?

I live my life with oscillations...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Experience, at least high school level maths.

Come on...

I am selling the poundbucks with a deposit capable of resisting a 500p upward price MOTION in the 4 digits.

Question: would you,...personally, undertake to REFIRM that the price will move up to my "red line" with a probability of HUNDREDS of a percent ?...

prikolnyjkent:

Go ahead...

I am selling the poundbucks with a deposit capable of resisting a 500p upward price MOTION in 4 figures.

Question: would you,...personally, undertake to PROVE that the price will move up to my "red line" with a probability of HUNDRED PROFITS ?...

Reminds me of the elephant riddle - what is the probability of going outside and seeing an elephant? Turns out 50% - either you see it or you don't. You have all your musings in that style.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Reminds me of the elephant riddle - what is the probability of going outside and seeing an elephant? Turns out 50% - either you see it or you don't. You have all your musings in that style.

It's you - evading the obvious answer...

Keep going like this: not a single word on the point... And a sea of mud towards the individual.

prikolnyjkent:

That's you - evasion of the obvious answer...

Keep going like this: not a single word on the point... and a sea of mud towards the individual...

I've already answered the point. But it's not the point.