and wandering around randomly again... - page 34

khorosh:

"Forced" me to think about using only currency pair movements for profit extraction and no tehanalysis (and for that I am grateful to him). And here is the first result. The strategy is outrageously simple. And it has nothing in common with funny strategy. The only thing in common is that it too uses results of deals for lot manipulation. As can be seen from the results, the test was conducted on a 4-month interval from February 1 to June 1. Stop Loss and Take Profit optimization was performed for 2 months interval (March+April). February and May are not optimized.

Are there virtual trades (usually with a minimum lot)?

Younga:
Are there virtual trades (usually minimum lot)?

Yes. And here are the USDJPY results under the same conditions.

khorosh:

Yes. And here are the USDJPY results under the same conditions.

And what will happen on EURCHF& honestly

And the spread is 20 new pips

Younga:

and what will happen on the EURCHF& honestly

And the spread is 20 new pips

I don't have this pair, I don't use it, even the quotes are not loaded. Probably will not work well on flat pairs. As the earnings are mainly on trending pairs.

khorosh:
I don't have this pair, I don't use it, even the quotes are not loaded. Probably won't work well on flat pairs. I do not use this pair, not even the quotes are loaded.
What is the take-to-stop ratio after the optimization?

khorosh:

"Made me think of using only currency pair movements for profit extraction and no thechanalysis...

"Cool" is too long to spell.

Whoever wants to call me short,... amicably, "Kent"...

prikolnyjkent:

"Funny" is too long to spell.

Whoever wants to call me short... in a friendly way, "Kent."

the great guru has condescended to the people... let's keep it simple... clown.

nowi:

the great guru has condescended to the people... let's keep it simple... clown.

So much "kindness" in you,nowi...

How do you live with so much poison inside you... I can imagine how you always feel like shit

prikolnyjkent:

How much "goodness" is in you,nowi...

How do you live with so much poison inside you... I can imagine how you always feel like shit.

Hee-hee!!! Exactly.

It has long been noted that envy in people always produces poison in their bodies.

I want to boast). Made a new script for myself that draws support and resistance levels.