and wandering around randomly again... - page 33

prikolnyjkent:

I have no respect for Fibonacci. You're the one who's confused...

Fibonacci Martin means "if I set the volume of the next trade, after a failure, equal to the sum of the previous two losses".

Александр Нескажу:
Fibonacci Martin means "if I set the volume of the next trade, after a failure, equal to the sum of the previous two losses".

А,.. That's what you mean.

Well, in my opinion, it all depends on the results of trying to optimise all the parameters for a particular purpose. What is the most profitable - that is reasonable to use: Fibonacci - so it is Fibonacci, not so. This does not change the principle of the "mechanism"...

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I don't. I don't use anything written in TA books at all. Perhaps the only sensible TA clause is "the market takes everything into account". If this is true, then you don't need to read the rest.

Well...that's actually what I originally wanted to say...
a model is a simplification of reality based on assumptions.
it can't match reality exactly, it's strange why people are picking on it...
the efficient market theory
isn't a perfect model, but nobody's come up with anything more accurate, so the efficient market today
is the only reliable model of market fluctuations... the only one you can really rely on
in trading.... all other models are illusory and distort the reality...

Yuriy Asaulenko:

These things have been done by cooler people than we have.) And tested on professional traders. I don't know how to make out the difference between real and SB charts.

These are not the words of a boy but of a husband)

khorosh:
I see, scalping means. I thought maybe mid-term. But scalping is more complicated. How many pips on average is a trade? By the way, how many instruments do you trade?

Uncle ... scalping does not exist in forex! If you say that in exchange circles, you'll be laughed at ... this is micromomentum trading ... or short-term speculation on fluctuations ... but not scalping!

scalping is spread trading... no other definition of the word ...

nowi:

there you go... that's actually what I originally wanted to convey...
a model is a simplification of reality based on some assumptions.
it can't exactly match reality, it's strange why people are picking on it...
the efficient market theory
isn't a perfect model, but nobody's come up with anything more accurate, so the efficient market today
is the only reliable model of market fluctuations... the only one you can really rely on
in trading.... all other models are untenable illusory and introduce big distortions to reality...
scientifically, it's like this: if there are patterns on the chart - it's not a Sat, if there are no patterns - it's a Sat.

But you can imagine it this way: the market is a random wandering, with some small, unnoticeable at first glance, regularities.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

These things have been done by cooler people than we have.) And tested on professional traders. None of them have so far been able to tell the difference between real and SB charts.

Nowi:

These are not the words of a boy but of a husband.)

No such thing, cite at least one piper with such statements, I tested it long time ago with 95% probability random chunks of 5-10k sampled minute returnees, even aligned with volatility from the market and the GC adjusted by distribution to the market, easily distinguishable, certainly not by eye

AlphaGraal:
No such thing, cite at least one piper with such statements, I tested long ago it with a 95% probability random chunks of 5-10k sample minute returnees, even aligned with volatility from the market and the GCF adjusted by distribution to the market, are easily distinguished, certainly not by eye

yes yes of course.... don't make me laugh...no one in the world has yet distinguished and you're the first genius on the planet yes..... and you know why no one can tell the difference - there is no distinction)

"Forced" me to think about using only currency pair movements for profit extraction and no tehanalysis (and for that I am grateful to him). And here is the first result. The strategy is outrageously simple. And it has nothing in common with funny strategy. The only thing in common is that it too uses results of deals for lot manipulation. As can be seen from the results, the test was conducted on a 4-month interval from February 1 to June 1. Stop Loss and Take Profit optimization was performed for 2 months interval (March+April). February and May are not optimized.

danminin:
If it's scientific, it's like this: if there are patterns on the chart, it's not a SOB, if there are no patterns, it's a SOB.

But you can think of it this way: the market is a random wandering, with some small, unnoticeable regularities.
+500100