Are there any people who got rich off forex? - page 7

That's right, without speculators there would be no market. And to trade profitably, you just have to understand a pattern in the market and exploit it. It's not always easy, but it's possible. And there are also important factors in hand trading: discipline, psychology and gradual evolution. With a profitable trading system, a steady, uniform approach to trading provides a stable income. You can't count on a big income, but you can certainly live off trading.

If many people start saying that forex is profitable, the tax authorities will get involved.
That's why you have to write and tell them that it's impossible to make a profit on forex.

But I know several people who have lost millions of roubles and dollars.
I asked them how did you manage to lose so much?
They replied that they were trading at high risk and very much believed that their strategy was profitable.

Alexander Ivanov:
If many people start saying that forex is profitable, the tax authorities will get involved.
That's why you have to write and tell them that it's impossible to make a profit on forex.
I think there's no need to be afraid. If a person can beat Forex, he will cope with the taxman without much trouble.

Alexander Ivanov:
If many people start to say that Forex is profitable, the tax authorities will start.
So you have to write and tell as much as you can that it is impossible to make a profit on forex.

So, probably Petia98 is the taxman. He was given the task to find out how many billions of dollars in taxes are not paid on profits from forex trading.

Now will reveal that the profits from trading are enormous, will make a report. The result will be the collection of several thousand dollars in taxes all over the country and a demotion.

And I don't think you have to be afraid of taxes. Pay 13% and buy a villa in Spain with a certificate of payment. And they will take 45% of this money for taxes in Spain.

At least about the Australian banks read that it is so, if there is no confirmation of the payment of taxes.

The problem is another thing, how do you make millions?

Petia89:
I do not mean the users of the site, but the world in general. I have not heard about them. There is the stock market, but forex is something else.
Good day to all. There are such people! In our town, one retired lady opened a retirement account and started earning. She was in the news. She travels around the world now and now and then.
You can and should multiply your finances with forex! But you have to overcome psychological pressure.
1) Become patient like a fisherman and survive.
2) To become a pensioner and to be thrifty. p.s. They do not just save small sums from micro pensions.
If you stick to these rules, you can become financially stable and independent!
Good luck in trading.

Dmitry Chernyshov:
Good afternoon to all! There are such people! In our town, a retired lady has opened a retirement account and started earning. She was in the news. She travels around the world now and now and then.
You can and should multiply your finances with forex! But you have to overcome psychological pressure.
1) Become patient like a fisherman and survive.
2) To become a pensioner and to be thrifty. p.s. They do not just save small sums from micro pensions.
If you stick to these rules, you can become financially stable and independent!
Good luck in trading.

One woman is cool.