Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 3

It makes me sad to realize I don't even have $10 for the contest... Well, I won't spam any more. But I'll wait with interest for the contest and the results. Good luck! In the meantime, I'll just keep on keeping my head down and looking for work.

geratdc:
It makes me sad to realize I don't even have $10 for the contest... Well, I won't spam any more. But I'll wait with interest for the contest and the results. Good luck! In the meantime, I'll keep bending my line and looking for work.
Well you could write a freelance program and get $20

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Well, you could write a freelance software and get $20

10$ to put in an account, and 10$ say in a prize fund!

geratdc:

You are doing it wrong. You all know sensible brokers who work with MQL (MT). You should have agreed with one broker to negotiate the contest - for the broker to be fair and the participants to be under the same technical conditions. The broker is advertised - the participants get presents.

I suggest changing brokers every month: i.e. make a schedule for a year by broker (where there are MT4 and MT5 cents), then during the month all participants are in roughly equal conditions. And you can discuss sponsorship with the host broker.

Hi, can you sign me up too, please....

Andrey Sharov:

I suggest changing brokers every month: i.e. make a schedule for a year by broker (where there are MT4 and MT5 cents), then during the month all participants are in roughly equal conditions. And you can discuss sponsorship with the host broker.

this is a good idea!

Rafael Sahibgareev:

Hi, sign me up too please....

Raphael - ok - got it!

On the front page.

What a cool Name!!!

Renaissance era! Michelangelo, Leonardo Da Vinci! Titian, Raphael.

\

You should also compete on kopecks......

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

In traders contest use real accounts or demo accounts ?

Yuriy Zaytsev, 2017.05.11 12:52

Only one requirement, the name of the signals should be like this

Shock (Contest July 2017)

The word Shock is compulsory !

For non-compliance with this requirement - disqualification

stsmotor2:
You should also compare yourselves on kopecks.

e May

Do you even understand the situation in the country?

$10 is a lot of money for some people!

---

Some people have a pension of 6 trillion rubles!!! Ideally, 12 thousand rubles - with 4 thousand rubles in the communal sector per month.

I am not even talking about the friendly Ukraine! and other countries of the former Soviet Union

Your mockery should be sent to a different address! - To the Kremlin, they will piss themselves laughing!