Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 102

Sergey Gritsay:

Vitaly, I don't understand why it's so complicated with substitutions, it's enough to divide the value in the growth column by the value in the drawdown column and you will get an adequate value corresponding to reality.

This is an "attempt at writing", and it is not final.

Sergey Gritsay:

Vitaly, I don't understand why it is so complicated with substitutions, it is enough to divide the value in the Growth column by the value in the Drawdown column and you will get an adequate value corresponding to reality.

The recovery factor "works" with the drawdown in balance while the drawdown column shows the maximum drawdown in equity.

Detailed answer here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/192255/page100#comment_5421331

Регистрация участников на чемпионат реал счетов (центы) Июль месяц 2017 года .
  • www.mql5.com
Добро пожаловать ! Запрещено: Пополнять и снимать с счёта средства во время проведения конкурса. Изменять кредитное плечо...

Kirill Belousov:

The recovery factor "works" with the drawdown in balance and in the Drawdown column is the Maximum Equity Drawdown.

The detailed answer is available here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/192255/page100#comment_5421331

You have to calculate the drawdown by equity and everything will be OK

I find the most sane formula proposed by Automat

Score =Gain/Drawdown

• www.mql5.com
Добро пожаловать ! Запрещено: Пополнять и снимать с счёта средства во время проведения конкурса. Изменять кредитное плечо...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I find the most sane formula proposed by Automat

Score =Gain/Drawdown

So that's the recovery factor

First of all, you should restore everything as it was before the competition.

And come up with new formulas for the next one.

P.S. If you don't restore it, I'll win both nominations :)

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

First of all, you should restore everything as it was before the competition.

And come up with new formulas for the next one.

This is not right, there can be no way zero, but we only found out about this after the start of the contest with the start of trading.

What to do now, count wrong values?

PS. As written before, the best accounts will be 0.5 points short in the rating

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is not correct, there can be no way zero, but we only found out about this after the start of the contest with the start of trading.

What should we do now, count the wrong values?

It does not matter, the rules cannot be changed. Moreover, there is an equalisation going on, to give everyone a 20. Isn't it clear that this is wrong?

Where do you get this figure, out of thin air?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

It doesn't matter, the rules cannot be changed. What's more, it's a level playing field to give everyone a 20. Isn't it clear that this is wrong.

Where do you get this figure, out of thin air?

Back to the way it was, and the best accounts are no longer the best.

Sergey Gritsay:

So, let's make it an equity-based calculation and everything will be fine.

The formulas for calculating the results originally included an attempt to evaluate trading results using different indicators, so to speak, from different angles. Does it make sense?

The estimation related to the equity drawdown is already encoded in the Score(Drawdown).

By Score(ProfitFactorNormalized), there is an attempt to adequately estimate the Drawdown on balance in the process of trading.

If both indicators are calculated on the basis of equity, it will be buttery.