Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 10

Yury Kirillov:

I propose to remove the rule of fixed leverage size, limiting it to the maximum allowable value 1:500 on the site. Besides, we do not understand the 0.01 lot limit, because there is nothing that prevents you from opening 10 trades (orders) at a time, getting an aggregate lot of 0.1. Since participants determine a dealing centre where a cent account will be opened by themselves, they should have the right to determine the leverage and lot size themselves. Many dealing centers limit the maximum number of open orders, so the minimum lot size and leverage restrictions do not allow participants to arrange their trading in the most effective way, taking into account such limitations. This means that, in order to create equal conditions, you need to either regulate the account parameters, or choose a broker, or set as few restrictions as possible, regulating only parameters concerning monitoring at mql5.com, starting capital 10$ and prohibition of deposit/withdrawal, as well as the minimum possible number of traded lots (minimum number of deals recalculated to the minimum 0,01 lot) - here 1 lot value seems reasonable.

I am grateful in advance for reasoned considerations, both in support of my points and with criticism of them.

Profits to all!

:-)

There were not any restrictions on the number of lots, or what lot to trade - the only condition was to make at least ten closed orders during the contest period.

Register accounts . Vitalik will monitor them

Yury Kirillov:

I suggest you remove the rule of fixed leverage size, limiting its maximum allowable value 1:500. Besides, lot limitation 0.01 is totally unclear, since nothing prevents participants from opening 10 deals (orders) at a time, getting an aggregate lot of 0.1. Since participants determine a dealing centre where a cent account will be opened by themselves, they should have the right to determine the leverage and lot size themselves. Many dealing centers limit the maximum number of open orders, so the minimum lot size and leverage restrictions do not allow participants to arrange their trading in the most effective way, taking into account such limitations. This means that, in order to create equal conditions, you need to either regulate the account parameters, or choose a broker, or set as few restrictions as possible, regulating only parameters concerning monitoring at mql5.com, starting capital 10$ and prohibition of deposit/withdrawal, as well as the minimum possible number of traded lots (minimum number of deals recalculated to the minimum 0,01 lot) - here 1 lot value seems reasonable.

I am grateful in advance for reasoned considerations, both in support of my points and with criticism of them.

Profits to all!

:-)

There should be no limit on the lot, it's a personal matter.

The reason for the 100 leverage is that leverage 500 is not available everywhere, and this in turn is an implicit disadvantage for the user who has chosen a brokerage company with maximal leverage 200. Leverage 100 is everywhere. This is the first one.

And the second, to collect better statistics it is suggested to use the same leverage for all. And thirdly: with 500 we will have stop outs on the second day after the start, the table will get thinner immediately, so we won't be able to start gathering statistics)

Point #2 is in "bold".

Rules initially approved, what not, anyone can propose an addition/elimination

https://view.new10.top/ru/contest/3

Contest №3 Real Cent-account: 03.07.2017 — 28.07.2017
Contest №3 Real Cent-account: 03.07.2017 — 28.07.2017
  • view.new10.top
В конкурсе могут принимать участие только верифицированные пользователи форума  Допускается автоматическая и ручная торговля на платформе или Нет ограничений на размер торгового лота Завершение конкурса: 28.07.2017 Призовой фонд делится между двумя номинациями, и на данный момент составляет: Идёт сбор ↑ Победитель будет определён по двум...

The leverage should be the same for everyone unambiguously as well as the starting capital. 100 and $10(1000c).

From my tower to see)

How about this suggestion?

One participant should be allowed to participate on MT4 and MT5 at the same time. But at the finish, the contest account will be recognized as the worst result out of the two, either MT4 or MT5. Which one will have less funds at the finish line.

This would add a twist without wasting time. Who doesn't want to do it, no need to force it.

I think many will be interested to see if there will be a big difference in one player's use of one platform or the other.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The leverage should be the same for everyone unambiguously as the starting capital. 100 and $10(1000c).

From my tower to see)

One participant should be allowed to participate on MT4 and MT5 at the same time. But at the finish, the contest account will be recognized as the worst result out of the two, either MT4 or MT5. Which one will have less funds at the finish line.

This would add a twist without wasting time. Who doesn't want to do it, no need to force it.

I think many will be interested to see if there will be a big difference in one player's use of one platform or the other.

There will be no difference, even if you trade on three platforms (+webterminal), the results will be the same everywhere.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
There will be no difference, even if you trade on three platforms (+webterminal), the results will be the same everywhere.

I would like to see the facts, not speculation. And the more participants the more interesting.

Uladzimir Izerski:

What I would like to see is fact, not speculation. And the more participants the more interesting.
This is not speculation. I gave an example for manual trading, because I often trade in the web terminal myself, and if you don't guess the direction, the platform is of no help.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The leverage should be the same for everyone unambiguously as well as the starting capital. 100 and $10(1000s).

From my tower to see)

If a player sponsors the Championship, would it be possible to get a minimum donation of $100?

If you go to MT4 and place a sell order in MT5 and place a buy order on the same pair, what will you do?

Server Muradasilov:
Register accounts . Vitalik will enter them into the monitoring

Empty accounts without any starting capital - will not be monitored