Is there proof of profit from using Autotrading? - page 23

Vitalii Ananev:

It is simply a motivation to make as many trades as possible. From his liquidity providers, he is likely to get a lower spread than he broadcasts to clients. To give you an example, the spread is 1 pip from the liquidity provider and 2 pips to the client. Then he returns the half point to the client, the remaining half point is his profit and he stimulates the client to trade as often as possible. If you are a "kitchen" broker, you will get the same bonus besides the spread - the lost deposits.

Right, many brokerage companies will give rebates as an incentive. And the bigger is the volume in a month, the bigger is the rebate percentage.

Lilita Bogachkova:

So these are the rules and it begins to pop up:
  • Don't interact with kitchens;
  • Do not fall for one broker's tricks with a spread refund if others already offer a narrower spread.

Another rule is not to call dealing centres brokers! We do not have brokers in the Forex market.

khorosh:
What about the margin call that does not work? I remember when I started in forex and I was losing cent accounts, there was some pennies left after the margin call.

I remember only one situation when clients went negative, it was 15.01.2015, when the fixed franc rate was released without warning, there was a huge gap, many brokerage companies just did not have time to close clients' trades and they went into a big negative.

Then the English branch of Alps, RVD and many others closed down. In a normal situation no one will let you go negative.

USDCHF, M5

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I only remember one situation when clients went into minus, it was on 15.01.2015 when the fixed franc rate was released without warning, there was a huge gap, many DCs just didn't have time to close clients' trades and they went into big minus.

That's when the English branch of Alps, RVD and many others closed down. In a normal situation no one will let you go negative.

USDCHF, M5.

I know it's hard - but maybe collect a collection of such disasters, I think there was something similar in CHF recently

Igor Zenchenko:
Also noticed.... What kind of strategy is this just over 141 entries in 43 years. It's a robot that you turn on and forget... forget it forever.

For those who are in the tank and have not read what was written before I repeat, the strategy is long term.

Younga:
I know it's difficult - but maybe collect a collection of such disasters, I think there was something similar on CHF a while ago

Why, what will it do? Today at the very beginning of the day, 09.06.2017 the pound went down in M1 by 300 p with a gap of about 200 p. It was the speculators' reaction to the election results. So what will the collection do?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Why? What good will it do? Today, in the very beginning of the day, 09.06.2017 the pound went down in M1 at 300 points with a gap about 200 p. It was a speculators' reaction to the election results. So what will the collection yield?

Of course, it is not 200 p. "For the collection will give" to cut it out during testing - because when fitting this part will be spoiled. This way it is clear at once whether you may lose or increase the deposit.

For the collection eurchf 6.09.2011 about 11000 p.

Younga:

Of course not 200 p. "For the collection will give" to cut out during testing - because when fitting this section will get - it spoils all the good news. But it is clear at once whether you will lose or increase the deposit.

For the collection eurchf 6.09.2011g about 11000 p.

How do you cut? Will you save these critical points in your Expert Advisor and not trade in them?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

How do you cut it out? Can we save these critical areas in the Expert Advisor and not trade in them?
You can delete the bad bars in the quotes.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

How do you cut it out? Do you want to save these critical areas in the EA and not trade in them?
I am thinking of libraries to connect when testing