I don't understand, is this really possible? Or is it a tricky one? - page 10

-Aleks-:

You mentioned two brokerage companies that you plan to work with, I wonder how they were checked?

I went to the aggregator's website and checked the quotes in real time. Let's just say that they do not change simultaneously there, with some kind of delay + I never saw some values, as if someone had swallowed them somewhere, but there is a difference of 1-5 points by eye. As for the quotes history from aggregators, they told me to check a couple of sites in my e-mails.

Apr 24, 20:10 AEST

I don't really understand your question about the "mechanism of controlling quotes" . All quotes are received on the servers and platforms via Integral and Currenex quotes aggregator through API.

If you have any questions about trades you can rely on systems like TradeProofer and MyFxBook, where you can always see the real quotes through these programs, or we can provide tick data.

Kind Regards,

| Support | IC Markets

I`m glad that you asked, I remembered that I`ve never contacted aggregators on this topic! I'll go and try them.

Can you log in to Currenex?

https://www.currenex.com/

It says it's not a secure connection and won't allow the page to load.

I've already sent an email to Integral.

http://truefx.com/

"Hello, can I as the client of the broker - which is your client to have access to historical data to check the availability of such quotes in closed positions with a loss? We are talking about an independent client control of broker quotes delivered to the terminal."

"Hello, can I as a client of a broker - who is your client - have access to historical data to check the availability of such quotes in closed positions with a loss? We are talking about independent client control of the quotes the broker supplies to the terminal."

geratdc:

I went to the aggregator's site and checked the quotes in real time. I went to the aggregator's site in real time and checked them. Let's say they do not change there simultaneously, with a delay + I never saw some values, as if someone swallowed them somewhere. As for the history of quotes from aggregators, they told me a couple of sites to check in my e-mails, one of them is myfxbook.

So, you checked the quotes from the terminal with the quotes on the website and they matched, i.e. this check is for exclusive fraud - changing quotes exclusively for your account.

I hope you paid attention to how different quotes from other brokerage companies are - there is a decent list...

I asked Roboforex to name aggregators, they refused my request, so there is something to hide...

The difference in quotes of different brokerage companies is well traced in gaps, as for example for GBP.

On the other hand, there is a difference between the same instrument, say, like oil, between Moscow and London bourses.

geratdc:

Can you log into Currenex?

https://www.currenex.com/

I'm getting an insecure connection and am banned from loading the page.

I don't have an account there...

-Aleks-:

So, you checked the quotes from the terminal with the quotes on the website and they matched, i.e. this is a check for exclusive fraud - changing quotes exclusively for your account.

I hope you paid attention to how different quotes from other brokerage companies are - there's a decent list...

I asked Roboforex to name aggregators, they refused my request, so there is something to hide...

The difference in quotes of different brokerage companies is well traced in gaps, as for example for GBP.

On the other hand, there is a difference between the same instrument, say, like oil, between Moscow and London stock exchanges.

I don't have an account there...

I am a beginner in this Forex market and I cannot give you any specific advice. If there is no mechanism to control quotes that broker puts in the terminal, it means that trader is in a vulnerable position. If there is no mechanism to control prices that broker supplies to his terminal, it means that trader is in vulnerable position.

You should try to create an account in Currenex and ask the same question to them! I have a bug with my browser, it does not refresh further. The idea is the same - to find out what they think about it and maybe they will suggest a site where you can check the history of quotes. That's all you need.

geratdc:

I am a newcomer to the forex market and I cannot give you any advice. If there is no mechanism for controlling quotes that the broker supplies to the terminal, it means that the trader is in a vulnerable position. If there is no mechanism to control prices that broker supplies to his terminal, it means that trader is in vulnerable position.

You should try to create an account in Currenex and ask the same question to them! I have a bug with my browser, it does not refresh further. The idea is the same - to find out what they think about it and maybe they will suggest a site where you can check the history of quotes. That's all you need.

Do you want to use this form to contact them?

https://www.currenex.com/support/info-request/

-Aleks-:

Would you like to talk to them through this form?

https://www.currenex.com/support/info-request/

Yeah, thanks. It worked. If the answers come back I will post them in that thread about the forex market participants in my profile.

danminin:
another one of these accounts
added 6 days ago, and the account already has 39 subscribers.

people think that the signal graph is a graph from the moment the account was added to the signals service. and this is a graph from the beginning of the account's existence.

it is the chart from the moment the account is added to the signals service.
open the chart, funds, risks and everything will be clear.

Hello, I have a couple thousand $ free I think to try investing in the Forex market can someone to help, advise where to start, I would consider an option to give an account or money in management with a very good percentage, I do not have much time to give it, so I wanted to give my money in good hands!