I don't understand, is this really possible? Or is it a tricky one? - page 9

Server Muradasilov:

I didn't have time to read everything about Andrew Dick either ))))
I can't say anything for him, I am not up to date. But if he was banned, it means for systematic violations, because they won't just ban him...

danminin:
Well, they've started to emphasise that now. And in the main rules they list it.
Because there are a lot of cheaters out there.

Alexey Navoykov:
Because there are a lot of cheaters out there.
They use non-market quotes when necessary to fool traders.
arbitrageurs punish unscrupulous brokers.

-Aleks-:

Thank you - I will monitor it.

Will there be a reply to my post above from you?

Yes, I checked the quotes of our Russian broker with myfxbook site there was 2-5 pips difference, I attributed it to spread, as I don't know how it should be in reality. The spread should actually be between Ask and Bid prices. I think that is how I understand it. And there was a difference of 2-5 pips on Asc and Bid, but the minute history (candlestick range) confirmed the existence of a quote at which the terminal closed the position with a loss, but because the broker has not disclosed information about the quotation provider and the mechanism for checking quotes - I will not deal with him.

geratdc:

But since the broker has not disclosed information about the quotation provider and the mechanism of quotation verification, I will not deal with them.

I don't know how to disclose what they don't have ) One of my friends was recently bilked for $10,000 just to make a hairpin on half a screen and they stopped answering the phone. That's the whole story :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

How do you disclose something they don't have ) a friend of mine was recently screwed over for $10,000 just by drawing a pin halfway down the screen and then not answering the phone. That's the whole story :)
They can't seem to read.)) It's all been explained to them as recently as a couple of pages ago.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
They don't seem to know how to read.) It's all been spelt out to them as recently as a couple of pages ago.

Yeah, I'm psyched... ) it's like they can't read at all.

danminin:
They use non-market quotes when they need them to fool traders.
arbitrageurs punish unscrupulous brokers.

Well, well, then the brokers themselves punish these "arbitrageurs" by cancelling profits, etc. And who in this case is "unscrupulous" remains to be seen. Fucking Robin Hoods ).

In fact, there is no need to fool traders, because those traders are already losing statistically. And problematic quotes can happen at any broker (dealer). If these problems bother you - what prevents you from changing brokerage companies? After all, there are old, well-known, time-tested companies where everything is fine-tuned. But no, you have to choose the most shabby company, a week old, with the most awkward quotes, and then moan why they do not let you milk them for free ;)

Alexey Navoykov:

Well, well, then the brokers themselves punish these "arbitrageurs" by cancelling profits, etc. And who in this case is "unscrupulous" remains to be seen. Fucking Robin Hoods ).

In fact, there is no need to fool traders, because those traders are already losing statistically. And problematic quotes can happen at any broker (dealer). If these problems bother you - what prevents you from changing brokerage companies? After all, there are old, well-known, time-tested companies where everything is fine-tuned. But no, you have to choose the most shabby company, a week old, with the most awkward quotes, and then moan why they do not let you milk them for free ;)

Oh, the nuisance is here, the nuisance is here, the nuisance is here.

geratdc:

Yes, I checked the quotes of our Russian broker with myfxbook site there was 2-5 pips difference, I attributed it to spread, as I don't know how it should be in reality. The spread should actually be between Ask and Bid prices. I think that is how I understand it. And there was a difference of 2-5 points on the Ask and Bid. But the minute history (candlestick range) confirmed the presence of the quote at which the terminal closed the position with a loss.

You mentioned two brokerage companies you are going to work with, I wonder how they were checked?