I don't understand, is this really possible? Or is it a tricky one? - page 8

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Since you cited the link...))

Note the phrase -"Undertaking the obligationto quote securities,... ". It is the dealer who quotes the securities, not some mysterious quotation provider.

It is the dealer who publicly announces the price at which he, the dealer, undertakes to buy or sell something.

Yes, yes ... I've been in this business for a long time ... I just don't get it, sometimes it has to be sobering )

In the past, the machinations were obvious, now they've learned to do things delicately and politely... evolution...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Yeah, yeah... I've been in the field for a while now... it's just that some people don't get it, sometimes you have to sober them up a bit.)
That's true.)) But it is much more pleasant for people to work in Foreign Exchange- brokers, placing deals on the market... But there is such prosaic stuff.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Yes? I hadn't noticed. I think I wrote something yesterday.

Read yesterday's humour section.) Women have a rule, you drink the vodka, you eat the SIM.)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

And read the humour section from yesterday )) Women have a rule, you drink vodka, you eat a simcha )).
Zaytsev and Dick fought. So what? I certainly do not write there.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Zaitsev and Dick were fighting. I certainly don't write there.

Lana, I'm not the kind of person who pokes fun at other people's words ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Lana, I'm not the kind of person who pokes fun at other people's words ))
Why not? I'm even interested.) But let's not clutter up this thread. Send me a message.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Lana, I'm not one to poke fun at other people's words ))
There were two people in the ban - Yuriy Zaytsev and khorosh - the first for provocation, the second for falling for it.

Artyom Trishkin:
In a ban were two - Yuriy Zaytsev and khorosh - the first for provocation, the second for the fact that he fell for it.

Greetings Artem.

I feel it in my heart :)) There was a third, he is still there ))))

Server Muradasilov:

Greetings, Artem.

I feel it in my heart :)) There was a third, it's still there ))))

Hi Server, well I don't know about the third one. It's usually too late for me to moderate Humour - when I get there, everyone is already on camera...

Artyom Trishkin:
Hi Server, well not aware of the third one. It's usually too late for me to moderate Humour - when I get there, it's already packed into cameras...

I didn't have time to read everything about Andrew Dick either ))))