I don't understand, is this really possible? Or is it a tricky one? - page 3

danminin:
another one of these accounts
added 6 days ago, and the account already has 39 subscribers.

people think that the signal graph is a graph from the moment the account was added to the signals service. and this is a graph from the beginning of the account's existence.

I would only show the chart from the time it was frozen.

A sucker has to lose money, it's a law of nature

Sergey Lazarenko:

yes, it doesn't show.

This is terrible - you can always calculate the approximate drawdown - it is not clear why this is not done by the service.

-Aleks-:

This is terrible - you can always calculate the approximate drawdown - it is not clear why this is not done by the service.
Broker's cent accounts keep a month's history and that's it

Sergey Nokhrin:
dek, what's the hesitation of new tricky signals with statistics... well, a new signal appeared, monitored it for a while... paid attention to those moments in time when there were strong movements, news blocks and compared everything. in this time the statistics on the signal will also appear - everything!

As for the trader, he knows his finals, and he is a cheater, and if he is a cheater, what to talk about? There is nothing to talk about.

Sergey Lazarenko:
Brokerage accounts keep history for a month and that's it

Not all. There is information about the trades, so you can calculate the drawdown.

People make thousands of percent a month, but not for long, then they break it :) When you start earning money, the main problem will be not to make a profit, but to make sure they let you do it.

oh, cool, made a light blue graph before the locking. i also thought it could be done that way.

I think it would be a good idea to display the trading volumes below the chart as a bar chart. I don't know why it hasn't been done yet. This way, all the martingale systems would be visible at a glance, without any equity.

Of course, there is a separate graph "Deposit Load" but the information is shown only at the moment when the signal is monitored. And the very idea of "loading the deposit" is an incorrect evaluation methodology, because it is calculated on the basis of leverage, while the leverage depends on it. After you have changed the leverage - the load has changed, although you trade the same volumes. It is necessary to show the total volumes of positions in dollars. For this, of course, we need to know the quotes at the time of position opening, but in this case, the current quote can be sufficient because we do not need any special accuracy, we are only interested in the dynamics of volumes. We see the constant staircases of volume bars - everything is clear at once.

danminin:
another one of these accounts
added 6 days ago, and the account already has 39 subscribers.

people think that the signal graph is a graph from the moment the account was added to the signals service. and this is a graph from the beginning of the account's existence.

I would show the chart only from the time the account was frozen.
So what do they do? If there is an account, there are operations on it and if everything goes well, the author will publish a signal. Do not be jealous)))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
People make thousands of percent a month, but not for long, then they break it :) When you start earning money, the main problem will be not to gain an interest, but to make sure they let you do it.

Is it really still happening? In ECN accounts too? I do not understand the logic. The broker on the contrary is good, the longer the client does not withdraw, the longer he will earn swaps and commissions. Something I do not believe that on ECN accounts they use robots.