I don't understand, is this really possible? Or is it a tricky one? - page 2

Hmmm... So, until the first drawdown, you say...

Sergey Lazarenko:

What the hell is this over-optimised shit?

I don't get it. What shit? You don't like it?

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I don't get it. What kind of bullshit? You don't like it?

It's just a beautiful picture, which you are delighted with. But it's really nothing, you optimize it, run it in the tester, and look at it.

Sergey Lazarenko:

It's just a beautiful picture, which you are delighted with. But in reality it's nothing, you optimized the parameters, ran it in the tester, and you're admiring it.

This is an algorithm, which I'm working on now, not admiring.

I take it you're implying that it's easy to do? Can you repeat it?

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

This is the algorithm I'm working on now, not admiring it.

I take it you're implying that it's easy to do? Can you repeat it ?

So you write about the Algorithm and don't post pictures.

I definitely can't do it again, as Breakeven Strategies is not my profile (interest), I assume it's not easy to do.

dek, what's the hesitation of new tricky signals with statistics... well, a new signal appeared, monitored it for a while... noticed such moments in time when there were strong movements, news blocks and compared everything, in addition. during this time the statistics on the signal will also appear - everything!

(There's definitely no need to rush here, it's needed elsewhere and with other participants!)

another one of these accounts
added 6 days ago, and the account already has 39 subscribers.

people think that the signal graph is a graph from the time the account was added to the signals service. and this is a graph from the beginning of the account's existence.

I would only show the chart from the time the account was frozen.

Did I understand correctly that the drawdown "by means" before monitoring is not shown in the signal?

-Aleks-:

Did I understand correctly that the drawdown "by means" before monitoring is not shown in the signal?

Yes, it does not show