Donald - Nathanson - page 9

Uladzimir Izerski:

About six years ago I saw a schoolboy make 109 profitable deals in a row on a contest account and his deposit was not unlimited and his profit was, if I remember correctly, 17000% over a day. In roulette you willnever be able to achieve such a result.

Last year I watched a Chinese comrade demonstrate virtuosity with over a hundred deals. The gap from second place was 15 times.

In forex with some experience it can be done, in roulette never.

In forex most price movements are not random. One TA is not enough to understand and justify it.

I don't consider a price movement in one tick.))) Here you will be indisputably right, that is, in fact, your roulette.

In my opinion, randomness is a rare regularity, which is indirectly proved by the Donald-Nathanson system. So in forex you could say it is a frequent rather than a rare pattern, if you look at it that way.

So what, then, is the conclusion a simple man, whom God has not given extraordinary abilities to "see in the dark" ...? Turn off the computer and go to work?

And for such people there is a solution in the form of systems mechanically pumping profit out of bluntly fluctuating prices.

Let's not scare the youth

Uladzimir Izerski:

About six years ago I myself saw a schoolboy make 109 profitable deals in a row on a contest account and his deposit was not unlimited and his profit was, if I remember correctly, 17000% over a day. In roulette you will never be able to achieve such a result.

Last year I watched a Chinese comrade demonstrate virtuosity with over a hundred deals. The gap from second place was 15 times.

DID YOU DO IT ON A REAL ACCOUNT?

Slides! Slides! Slides!

prikolnyjkent:

What, then, is the conclusion to a simple man who has not been endowed by God with special abilities to "see in the dark"? Turn off the computer and go to work?

For such people there is a way out in the form of systems which mechanically pump profits out of price fluctuations.

Let's not scare young people.

People need something to amuse them).

Dmitry Fedoseev:

So? What is the point of this? As if no one here knows what Martingale is. Not only do people here know about Martingale, they even know about Donald-Natanson.

ps: In case you don't know, in maths there is no limit to the size of a number, in any of the three directions

That's what I meant by your message.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Donald - Nathanson

Dmitry Fedoseev, 2017.04.28 02:30

With a constant bet, you can't. But with Martingale and the like with increasing the lot you can (theoretical, but practical or not enough money, or a betting limit).

Дмитрий:

YOU DID IT ON THE REAL?

Slides! Slides! Slides!

Don't yell like that!

On the demo. On the real one, too.

But even if you can do it on the demo, you can do it on the real.

You really don't have to and don't promise it. So do not worry, do not be nervous. All diseases of the nerves.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Don't yell like that!

On the demo. You can do it on the real one too.

But even if you can do it on the demo, you can do it on the real.

You really don't have a chance or a promise. So do not worry, do not be nervous. All diseases of the nerves.

Show it on the real.

P.S. Then you can open Excel, type in a simulation function game of eagle and get a continuous series of winning trades of any length.

Дмитрий:

Show me on the real.

P.S. Then you can open up Excel, type in the simulation function of a scramble game and get a continuous series of winning trades of any length.

You probably don't get it. I don't and won't guess the next tick i.e. I'm not playing orgy.

And that's all 95% do in forex. They have already been presented with appropriate options for them. Have all the fun you want.

Swing on the bets. That's so cool! It's breathtaking. Especially when you get to a higher level.)))

Дмитрий:

A deterministic series is a series that is 100% predictable.

A stochastic series is a series that is 100% unpredictable.

A random series is a combination of a deterministic and a stochastic series.

All probability theory, mathematical statistics, machine learning is random series prediction. In all forecasting methods a random series is distinguished by a deterministic part and a stochastic component

A random series is 50% predictable. Attempts to confuse this definition of a random series are doomed. A price series contains a deterministic part only on history.

There was a case in our town. A guy won 10,000 dead presidents on a roulette bet in the evening, they said he played the system, and by morning he didn't have a cent.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

A random series is 50% predictable. Attempts to introduce confusion into this definition of a random series are doomed. A price series contains a deterministic part only on history.

Only the first element is 50% predictable, the predictability of the next 2 elements or their chain decreases significantly. That's just for the record.