Just a statistic - page 5

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

The statistics are probably much worse.

Because there is not a huge number of drained and disconnected signals among those currently available on the showcase.
The dynamics could be monitored by making such a cut every day and taking into account the number of new accounts in each group.

The fact that the leaked ones are not shown makes it easier to collect statistics on the ones that stay afloat.

I was also thinking about a regular profile, maybe I will continue to do such a profile once every 1-2 weeks.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

The fact that the drained ones are not shown makes it easier to collect statistics on the ones that are staying afloat.

I've been thinking about doing a regular cutscene as well, maybe I'll continue to do one every 1-2 weeks.

There is such a thing as a "representative sample".

There are signals that are not deactivated. There are signals that have not been deactivated.

Within the margin of error, the daily slice will give the same numbers as the weekly slice.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

There is such a thing as a "representative sample".

There are the drained signals that are not disabled. There are unreleased signals that are not disabled.

Within the margin of error, the daily cutoff will give the same numbers as the weekly cutoff.

Unreleased signals are not shown in the window, in the absence of a certain period of time without trades in the account - they go to the archive.

there is a concept of "representative sampling".

1-2 months is less than scale step on axis X in 10 weeks, i.e. accuracy can be only on first 10 weeks.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
Where does equity come from? Are ticks downloaded for all traded instruments?
Each instrument is run separately, and then the results are glued together. There is certainly an error, but it is acceptable.

Aleksei Radchenko:
Each instrument is run separately and then the results are glued together. There is certainly an error, but it is acceptable.

In what form are the results? The tester reports? So there is no equity there.

Or is a separate file with the account state every minute written, and then these files are glued together?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

The fact that the leaked ones don't show up makes it easier to collect statistics on those who stay afloat.

I've been thinking about doing a regular survey too, maybe every 1-2 weeks I'll continue to do such a survey.

It's great that it makes it easier. But it distorts it greatly.

For some reason it seems to me that the number of signals merged and deleted is several orders of magnitude greater than the number of those peacefully archived or remaining in the window.

That is, in 10 weeks 20 000 accounts rather than 2 000 are drained, but 18 000 are deleted and do not get into statistics.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

In what form are the results? The tester reports? So there is no equity there.

Or is a separate file with the account state every minute written, and then these files are glued together?

The Potik Graph is being written. At the moment I'm working on it in C#. To test all tools and portfolio at once, because sometimes there is an error when gluing...

If you are interested, I can make the results available to the public.

Aleksei Radchenko:

I'm writing a dot-com graph. Now I'm redesigning everything in C#. To test all tools and portfolio at once, and sometimes there's a gluing error...

If you're interested, I can make it freely available.

Certainly, let's see. It will be useful.

changes for the week

the data file itself is available on the I-disk https://yadi.sk/i/HI8dy-6U3HUD64

Таблица (3).xlsx
Таблица (3).xlsx
  • yadi.sk
Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс.Диска

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

changes for the week

the data file itself is available on the I-disk, link in the first post of this thread.

Alexander, great idea to capture with screenshots.