Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 39

@Vernardo Jermaine Gray Ii #I'm in the US and as a seller I used to only be able to withdraw via PayPal. web money does not allow US users and every time I try to withdraw via bank card option, I get error. since they remove PayPal option my money is stuck, and I can't reinvest in my products smh. this is horrible

I currently use a Skrill virtual card to make withdrawals from MetaQuotes. Skrill virtual cards are free, unlike the physical cards which have an anual cost of $10.

I have setup the same card as a payment method in PayPal, to then use my Skrill balance for PayPal payments when needed.

Skrill is available in the USA as well.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Paypal Withdrawal not Available

Fernando Carreiro, 2022.12.07 19:18

As an option, Skrill cards (be they physical or virtual) do work with MetaQuotes withdrawals.

Skrill is similar to PayPal and used by many brokers too, so it is a viable option for those having difficulties with the missing PayPal option.

Skrill virtual cards can be set-up in under a minute and there is no charge for them. Physical cards are also possible but have a cost and take some time to reach your home address.

EDIT: Skrill is also available in Brazil and even offers interoperability with Pix (Banco Central do Brasil).

Virtual Wallet for Money Transfers & Online Payments | Skrill
Virtual Wallet for Money Transfers & Online Payments | Skrill
  • www.skrill.com
Make fast and secure payments with a virtual wallet. From betting and trading to shopping and gaming, Skrill makes managing your money simple.

need to know about telegram verification option,  when i click on that option its redirect me to the telegram site. how to attach my telegram acc with mql to get sms verification code,  idont find any option,  plz help

TIA

MetaQuotes:

New article Payments and payment methods is published:

Author: MetaQuotes

Can my funds be refunded?

The bot keeps relying me . I located  the duplicate purchase the robot keeps relying telling me to cancel the purchase but there is no command for canceling.

I located the duplicate purchase 

mongiwa #:

The bot keeps relying me . I located  the duplicate purchase the robot keeps relying telling me to cancel the purchase but there is no command for canceling.

I located the duplicate purchase 

Please contact customer service in the Service Desk as mentioned above. You will not find a solution to these issues on the forum.

https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

P.S.: The image has been removed. Do not post personal data here.

Hello mql,

request you please add the USDT payment option 

how can we get money if we are signal provider in this system?

Ibrahim Yusof #:

how can we get money if we are signal provider in this system?

You can withdraw it here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/yusofibrahim/accounting/chooseout

I can't withdraw they said they will do additional verification before I can make withdraw... How long do it take for the additional verification 

Joseph Adgekawe Bekedemor #: I can't withdraw they said they will do additional verification before I can make withdraw... How long do it take for the additional verification 
Contact the Service Desk about the issue — Contacts and requests