Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 33

I have a little over $10K in my trade account. The MQL5 site says I have no funds. How do I remedy this situation?

ROSSECHO2050 #:
I have a little over $10K in my trade account. The MQL5 site says I have no funds. How do I remedy this situation?

Don't confuse your MQL5 account with your broker trading account.

The first is for purchasing products and services in this MQL5.com website, the second is for trading with your broker.

MQL5.com is not a broker nor offer real trading accounts as its stated at the bottom of this website.

If you want to withdraw your trading account money, contact your broker.

How much I get done with work

Ala Hari #: How much I get done with work

Please explain yourself in more detail. Your question is unclear.

Well i ddnt understand,and i deposited my $10 to mql5 community,how can i withdraw it or transfer it to my broker..im still new here,i have been using Expert Option all this time.

Lungile #:
Well i ddnt understand,and i deposited my $10 to mql5 community,how can i withdraw it or transfer it to my broker..im still new here,i have been using Expert Option all this time.

You can't withdraw non earned funds, but you may contact the Service Desk that deals with financial issues.

Hi , 

I have trade in the Meta Trader 5 under RuiWin fx .com

I would like to withdraw 

can any one direct me to Thank you

Elijah Muendo Kyai Elijah Muendo Kyai #:
I had deposited money to this website can u please refund me coz I wanted to deposit to a broker account to start trading I beg u

Simon Gniadkowski #:

Contact the Service Desk:  Your Service Desk 

Hi, I paid money into this website how do I go about getting a refund or may be transferring it to a broker so I can start trading???