Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 24

Why the Webmoney is not suported for deposit? 
I cant deposit from any different way.
Is this possible to add this method for deposit soon?

Good morning, please help me. Yesterday I deposited money on metatrader5, it told me that you can't deposit directly from their trading app. So I deposited on mql5 community. The money has confirmed, but I can't trade because the access to my real account says wrong authentication, please assist. How do I take the money on mql5 to my trading app metatrader5??

Hello, I noticed that the paypal option has been removed as an option to top up or withdraw from mql5. Anyone has the same issue?

Kai Mekking:
Hello, I noticed that the paypal option has been removed as an option to top up or withdraw from mql5. Anyone has the same issue?

Yes.

It's gone.

Marco vd Heijden:

Yes.

It's gone.

Will it be restored? It is the most used method for most of us...

Arturo Lopez Perez:
Will it be restored? It is the most used method for most of us...
I think for some of us PayPal is the only option for withdrawals (even though it is expensive as ...). Hope it'll be restored or a better method like bank transfer will be added.

Laszlo Tormasi:
I think for some of us PayPal is the only option for withdrawals (even though it is expensive as ...). Hope it'll be restored or a better method like bank transfer will be added.

Oh no I tried to deposit money into my mql5 and see Paypal option is gone, this is such a disappointment as I my bank does not support Visa cards!

Laszlo Tormasi:
Metaquotes always pulls ahead, let's have some patience.

I'd suggest metaquotes implementing SEPA bank transfers withdrawals or btc withdrawals. At least, these two options would not be at the mercy of the whims of providers such as paypal, which have obvious ideological biases. Thanks.

Where Is the Paypal Deposit option??