You need to describe the algorithm procedure for the Counter-Order Strategy (something like a Martingale Strategy, but not quite). - page 7

geratdc:
A small update is available - https://yadi.sk/d/MyYzRSja3JQVWK

And what are these pictures for? Are they advertisements?

khorosh:

And what are these pictures for? Are they for advertising?

Are the pictures tests? Well, do not throw them in the trash - threw them to the general idea was. No advertising, nothing to sell. There are a couple of people who are interested (have not merged apparently)) so that the council updates quietly)))

Nowwe will think about "candelabra", i.e. indicator that determinesthe trend direction bythe number of bars, it should improve the quality of entering the trade, unfortunately there are some holes in it now.

If you have any candelabra please)) Something like Simple Candles is needed.

geratdc:

This is the first I've heard of it. I've only heard that they used to beat culprits over the head with a candelabra for cheating in a card game).

geratdc:

Nowwe will think about "candelabra", i.e. indicator that determinesthe trend direction bythe number of bars, it should improve the quality of entering the trade, unfortunately there are some holes in it now.

You wrote this as a joke, right? ))))))))))))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
You wrote that as a joke, didn't you? ))))))))))))

No, I should really make a trend indicator on the last five to ten bars, but I will look for one here and on another site tomorrow. It is this indicator that I want to supplement it with.

geratdc:

No, you really need to make a trend indicator by the last five to ten bars, but tomorrow I will look for it here and on another site. This is exactly the indicator I want to supplement it with.

This is not how a trend-following indicator is implemented. But even if you make it, this is only the tip of the iceberg. The main problem is the pending orders

Update! https://yadi.sk/d/MyYzRSja3JQVWK

Added possibility to adjust trade entry.

Alexey, I addedsuch an indicator to the Expert Advisor, it is not even an indicator, it is a function))

Of course I don't know how it will work in real life, it's scary to imagine, but strategy tester still allows to choose settings and fantasize about bright future))))

27/05/2017. Please reload the advisor! Bugs detected and corrected.

BLACKJACK&HOOKERS.rar
BLACKJACK&HOOKERS.rar
  • yadi.sk
Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс.Диска

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/193377/page2#comment_5113360

Read more about the error here.

Свечной индикатор тренда - посоветуйте как быть?
Свечной индикатор тренда - посоветуйте как быть?
  • www.mql5.com
Заметил слабое место у советника в открытии сделки. Посмотрите фото...

Fixed an error in correction of entry by trend indicator. Some minor changes. The manual has been edited a bit.

The discussion is on the indicator, updates are possible, but later, not before July.

All files are still on Yandex Disk (see link above). Email me if you have any questions. We'll think of something)))

Found a bug (non-critical, by EmergencyClosure), then some ideas on lot selection for Deposit Saving and a couple of optional lines of code to check trading conditions - update will be available within a week.