You need to describe the algorithm procedure for the Counter-Order Strategy (something like a Martingale Strategy, but not quite). - page 9

Alexey Viktorov As usual, I have been coming back to this EA for several years with new ideas how to destroy the accumulated losses, but all in vain. If you are able to create such an algorithm, but it works and has been tested, please contact me. :-)))

Attempts to break up the loki are futile. Here's proof to the contrary. Suppose we have an Expert Advisor that will manage losing lots. We introduce the pseudo-locks parameter where we specify that we have 2 orders: Buy with a profit of $10 and Sell with a loss of $110. The Expert Advisor will eliminate our pseudoloks and bring us a profit of $100. The grail is ready.

The update is ready. The Expert Advisor is available here. Read the manual, there is information on the new points in the work of the Expert Advisor.

I have a problem with tests. The EA fails :) The testing takes a very long time. Need to learn how to optimise - I'm not aware of this point yet by and large.

19/05/2018

Optimisation turns out to be an interesting thing :)

You can find out about optimization settings and some results HERE. I'll finish the optimization on GBPUSD and check it later on tests.

I'll post more about the update of the EA tests.

20/05/2018

Done for BJH Trading.

It takes a long time to optimise, so it's unrealistic to optimise all tests - it will take a week...

Please write if you find any bugs or have any questions about our plummer.

On the whole, trading with counter-orders does not justify itself, but it can be used as a preliminary line of defense before opening an emergency order. For this purpose, Step as an equivalent in points should be 2-3 times TakeProfit. For example, if TakeProfit is 1, then Step = 20:30, which is equivalent to 200:300 points or approximately 2:3 units of currency on EURUSD at minimum volume, so if price goes wrong, counter-orders will in half of the cases be able to handle this situation, and everything will then depend on DepositSaving and... the invisible hand of the market :)

EAupdate.

In particular, we have updated the tests for the counter-orders trading mode and added the GeoPriceLocation function to determine the extremums of the current price in a given period and avoid buying or selling at the maximum / minimum price.

IMPORTANT:The market is unpredictable, so this feature does not guarantee 100% stability and break-even operation of the Expert Advisor.

Read more about thishere

Dear traders, tomorrow there will be an update of the EA. I am making a new edition of the instructions, and otherwise everything is ready for new epic plums ))))

Announcement of the upcoming update of the Expert Advisor BLACKJACK&HOOKERS:
During the testing of the Expert Advis or, a number of drawbacks were identified, the main of which is "sinks". In the process of studying the trading logic problems, the Expert Advisor has been updated with several patches, bug fixes and even new trading modes, but the main drawback, despite the work done, has remained unchanged and the Expert Advisor is still "losing".
List of updates:
1. Removed adapter for 3, 4, 5-digit trading instruments - now all values in pips are indicated as is;
2. Fixed an error opening the first emergency order from the send_ds function;
3. Fixed an error of the send_ds function when opening an emergency order with the volume exceeding the maximum allowable volume based on the trade instrument specification;
4. Added new setting parameter DS_Risk - it is % of the maximum possible volume of the emergency order (you can read more about this parameter in the instruction);
5. Added new trading modes "StopLossTrading" and "FoxTrading" (they will drain!!!);
6. Added LotMultiplier, which allows in counter-orders trading to reach profit already with two orders, without waiting for the opening of the third final order;
7. Added LimitTradeZone - trade zone limiter for entering the trade PriceLowMA_Buy = true;
8. Added freight drawdown control for "FoxTrading" trading mode;
9. Improved price locator - defines order type at trade entry in all trade modes;
10. Removed the custom choice of timeframe for the price locator that causes an error in timeframes other than the current one for the chart. The reason for the error is not clear - perhaps functions iHighest() and iLowest() work only with the current chart timeframe and do not simultaneously track extrema on other timeframes;
11. Optimized description of DS_Reverse function DepositSaving (loop);
12. Improved freight control for DS_Reverse - now advisor doesn't wait for full number of iterations on change of the type of emergency order, and leaves the trade on the fact of freight exhaustion, which increases the safety of advisors, working on one trading account;
13. Function TradeCheck on neutralization of critical errors in user's settings of advisor was updated;
14. Added function "Investor's Advocate" to control return of investment;
15. Added function of notification about the drawdown of more than 50%, which allows interfering in the work of advisor in time to prevent the bankruptcy of the trading account;
16. Added "Expert calc" file for calculating some nuances of EA operation;
17. Updated user manual;
18. Tests with examples of EA settings for each trading mode.

3/11/2018 Update

If you find any errors, post here please.