You need to describe the algorithm procedure for the Counter-Order Strategy (something like a Martingale Strategy, but not quite). - page 3

geratdc:

I agree, copying the work of another trader is boring, although it may be profitable, so for creative people it's equally important to be satisfied with the obtained results, albeit modest ones. Mostly yes stories of fleeting rises are such casual things, millions on forex, but recently one earned a few millions during the night, or the man fell asleep or something, in general he closed in a panic, there was a U-turn and the same instantaneous rise. The next day all the world's media wrote about him.

And about 8 or 9 years, you are a programmer by profession?

Not exactly. My life principle, accidentally formulated about 40 years ago, is "I will listen to all advice, but I will do it my own way. I may make it worse, but I won't have anyone to blame. And it's not about creativity or satisfaction. Imagine how you would feel if you copied the signal and lost your deposit together with the signal provider... and compare it to how you would feel if you lost the same amount of money.

I am a programmer by vocation. When I could have been a programmer, there weren't even calculators. Look up Felix's calculating machine on the internet. I used to spin it with my own hands. I am just saying that if you want to learn programming in any language, you can do it solely from the documentation.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Cheburashka with a bogeyman.

Look for 'cheburashka' and 'stop-over'.

Are there such software robots already? are they FREE?

Alexey Viktorov:

if you want to learn how to program in any language, you can do so solely from the documentation.

OK

geratdc:

Are there such software robots already? are they FREE?

It is very likely that there are even free ones.

Try searching with the phrases: cheburashka, stop reverse, stop reverse, stop reverse

Alexey Viktorov:

Not really. My life principle, accidentally formulated some 40 years ago, is "I'll listen to all advice, but I'll do it my way. I may make it worse, but I won't have anyone to blame. And it's not about creativity or satisfaction with the result. Imagine how you would feel if you copied the signal and lost your deposit together with the signal provider... ...and compare it with how you would feel if you lost the same amount of money.

I am a programmer by vocation. I am a programmer by vocation. When I could be a programmer, there were no calculators. Look up Felix's calculating machine on the web. I used to spin it with my own hands. I am just saying that if you want to learn programming in any language, you can do it solely from the documentation.

My mother is 79 and was a designer for almost every major bridge in the Soviet Union. I remember when I was a kid coming to work with her, spinning this machine. It rang so funny )

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Try searching for: cheburashka, stop reverse, stop reverse, stop reverse

Found Cheburashka, thanks. We'll keep digging.

I understand thatMetaEditoris a program for programming EAs, indicators, etc. in MQL5 language (it's almost C++ as they say).I have a programming tutorial (manual) anda short manualcopiedfromMetaEditorwebsite(although pictures are not uploaded for some reason), but the programitself ismissing.

Can you suggest where to find MetaEditor? And preferably the completeMetaEditormanualin pdf format...Or at least Word.

I wonder how much thisMetaEditor weighs and eats on the system.Can my single core PC with 512 MB RAM hold it?

geratdc:

I understand thatMetaEditoris a program for programming Expert Advisors, indicators and other things in MQL5 language (it's almost C++ as they say).I have a programming tutorial (manual) anda short manualcopiedfromMetaEditorwebsite(although pictures are not uploaded for some reason), but the programitself ismissing.

Can you suggest where to find MetaEditor? And preferably the completeMetaEditormanualin pdf format...Or at least Word.

I wonder how much thisMetaEditor weighs and eats on the system.Will it hold my single core PC with 512 MB RAM?

In the terminal menu there's a button with number 5 and a skewed book, press it, the editor will open.

It would be boring on 512. What operating system? XP-32?

They'll be shutting down 32-bit support soon.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

There's a button in the terminal menu with the number 5 and a skewed book.

512 would be boring anyway. What's the operating system? XP-32?

They'll be shutting down 32-bit support soon.

OKAY. Foundthe MetaEditor and the manual there.

Thanks for the support.OK, I'm off to the underground, I'm going to try programming.