Why won't I ever sign up for a signal? - page 9

Andrey Sorokin:

He walked and walked and finally came. The question is: where and why?

All the volatility is in the drawdowns. Just like in Pamm, when there is a drawdown, subscribers run away. Human psychology in its purest form. Does not take into account the (emphasis on the third syllable) time perspective. The existence of the signal in weeks ???, and subscriptions in what counts. MONTH. 1 month subscription = 4 weeks trading period. Subscription must be done in weeks. Subscription starts on Monday. Determine a minimum of 3-4, maximum at will. The first 2-3 weeks are trial for the first subscription to this signal at a discount. Transfer of funds to the provider 1 time in 4 weeks (maybe in 2 weeks).

You can also subscribe for a week

Комбинатор:

And why are people dragging money into hedge funds and investment funds?

The signals are not much different in essence, only it is more, er, domestic and amateur level.

This is an amateur level for nothing. The competition determines the quality of the product, so consumed signals are not worse than hedge funds. I don't mean that the signals are good, I mean that the hedge funds are the same shit.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
you can also sign up for a week.
The money will still be charged for the month.

Vadim Baklanov:
The money will be taken for a month anyway.

Nah, a quarter, at least that's how it used to be

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

No, the fourth part, at least it used to be

Where is that? I don't have a weekly subscription option.

Vadim Baklanov:
Where is that anyway? I don't have a weekly subscription option.
So they've already removed it or the subscription process specifies the cost.

Vadim Baklanov:
The money will still be charged for the month.

I don't think so. You can spend the rest on subscriptions to other signals.

I don't trust myself either, all I wanted to do was fart, I had to wash my trousers !