Why won't I ever sign up for a signal? - page 8

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

A close order on the server (SL or TP) is executed faster than an order sent from the trader's PC.

and a whole horde of subscribers.

try to close using Stop Takes and OrderClose,

The order is too big to be true (for example, the signal from the "Pipsator average" chart).

see how subscribers suffer as a result

I agree, you are right. But there are nuances.

There are stronger tools than SL to prevent the "fast" market from "pulling down" to 0.

First, it may not work too, for example, if it gets inside a GAP.

Secondly, it is what leads us to losses (IMHO), there is no SL, there is no loss, we just should not be too rough with filling of DEPO, what will prevent us from taking a Margin Call

I have tested it in a tester, and now I'm working on a demo.

George Merts:

My point is that if the provider is confident in his TS, then there is no point in him fiddling with signals or sales.

Once again. The author would need several million dollars to earn the same amount with his deposit.

There is also such a thing as income probability. If a signal allows earning money at least of the same order, i.e. 5, 3 times less, it is sufficient reason to become a provider, because profit from the signal is (conditionally) guaranteed.

I am quite a successful trader. This does not prevent me to have a PAMM with investor funds, trying to earn in the market and have an idea of opening my own signal.

You have an incorrect initial thought, all the conclusions from it do not even make sense to discuss and consider.

Комбинатор:

I can't help but think about opening my own signal.

This is the first time since the creation of the signal service that the thought of subscribing to someone else's signal has crossed my mind )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
For the first time since the creation of the signal service, the thought of subscribing to someone else's signal flashed across my mind )
)) A squirrel will come and remind me of my signal

Комбинатор:
)) Squirrel will come and remind me of the signal I leaked.

It depends on what and how much to drink, I make mine, no cauldron is even close.

Sergey Voytsekhovsky:

It depends on what and how much to drink, I make mine, no cauldron is even close.
))))

Комбинатор:

There is also such a thing as the probability of earning income. If the signal allows you to earn at least the same amount of money, i.e. 5, 3 times less, that's enough reason to become a provider, because the profit from the signal is (conditionally) guaranteed.

Well, that's what I mean. The signal is almost guaranteed, but the trade is not.

As for "it would take several millions" - to acquire such investors the signal must exist long enough and be constantly profitable. It is clear that when you already have it, it is foolish to lose investors, but at the beginning there were none. But the signal was there. Precisely because it was not clear whether the TS was stable or not, whether one could make profit with it.

I can also repeat: I understand signal providers very well.

It is difficult for me to understand subscribers. And especially subscribers of signals with a small deposit.

George Merts:

Well, if the market has changed, so should the TS. Of course, during a crisis, with hysterical price hikes, not the same TS that work during a calm global economy.

If the market changes, you have to change the settings, the normal algorithm can be left unchanged. Another issue is that the settings themselves don't change, a person has to change them.

My thought is that if the Provider is confident in his TS, there is no reason for him to bother with signals or sales. But if he sees that the TS is unstable and is now earning purely by chance - just the opposite, there is a direct profit to sell the signal or the Expert Advisor on this TS.

You can only see the "instability" of the system.

And that is why it simply does not make sense to subscribe to signals. The only thing that makes sense to pay money for is a freelance service, when you form a certain ToR and they implement it for you.

As for Freelance, I support it, but with reservations. This is true for those who can competently formulate a task for a programmer and monitor its implementation. If you don't have such competence, the only thing left is to subscribe to a signal, which you have to find and select....

He walked and walked and finally came. The question is: where and why?

All the volatility is in the drawdowns. Just like in Pamm, when there is a drawdown, subscribers run away. Human psychology in its purest form. Does not take into account the (emphasis on the third syllable) time perspective. The existence of the signal in weeks ???, and subscriptions in what counts. MONTH. 1 month subscription = 4 weeks trading period. Subscription must be done in weeks. Subscription starts on Monday. Determine a minimum of 3-4, maximum at will. The first 2-3 weeks are trial for the first subscription to this signal at a discount. Transfer of funds to the provider 1 time in 4 weeks (maybe in 2 weeks).

George Merts:

I find it hard to understand subscribers. And especially subscribers to signals with small deposits.

And why are people dragging money into hedge funds and investment funds?

The signals are not much different in essence, except that they are more domestic and amateurish.