Chatter about the MT5 strategy tester - page 15

xxz:

Yes I know how some logs for example.

Only how will you not realise that no one is going to go there!!!

only what is cloned at all the terminals and ends up taking up a lot of space.

A lot of space - that's right!

I just bought 12 terabytes of space and forgot about the problem!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

In fact - you have already proven yourself and you have already been thrown off the couch! - Oh, come on - don't be angry and watch your thinking.

there is a tick from 100 terminals and it has to be recorded

The question is from which terminal a tick should be recorded?

if it is only one tick and it has to be stored in the database once !

Imagine, for your sake, that a tick has come in at 3am and the next tick will come in 15 minutes on an illiquid market!

how the system should decide which of the 100 terminals to use and store the tick as the ONLY one in the database!

OPS!!!! turn on your brains and realise you need a MANAGER to do it - isn't that right ?

I make one last assumption - you are drunk ! I don't see any other explanation.

It is not necessary to write each tick to the file ! For the operative storing of incoming ticks the main memory is used, and the disk is used to save batches of ticks, but not every tick! Why don't you use your brain, eh? Holy shit ****************! You don't have to write every tick to a file and the meta-quotes don't do that, they're not stupid. If that's what you do in your aplach, well, one can only sympathise with the backwards-driven Jobs...

Yuriy Zaytsev:

You have actually - already proven yourself and you have already been thrown off the couch! - but come on - don't be angry and keep your head down

there is a tick from 100 terminals and it should be recorded

the question is from which terminal a tick should be saved?

if it is only one tick and it has to be stored in the database once !

just imagine, for your sake sake, that a tick has come in at 3am and the next tick will come in 15 minutes on an illiquid market !

how the system should decide from which of 100 terminals to take the tick and put AS ONE ONLY in the database!

OPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of you are trying to get in the wrong place in the wrong way.

While working the terminal accumulates all these tick-bars in its cache folder so let it accumulate there in each terminal in its folder

When you close the terminal, it completes the accumulated data in the history folder, and since we have a lot of terminals well let them write the same thing, since we have one broker but it only happens once and only when you CLOSE the terminal!

If you add a thousand times, nothing happens.

if you add a thousand times, nothing will happen.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

a lot of space - that's right!

I just bought 12 terabytes of space and forgot about the problem!

You can never have too much space,

I don't need the space, just the movies I've downloaded and don't need it anymore)))

On a VPN there's always a lot of space!

My histories folder takes 5 gigs (it's compressed but it's still 1.6)

what if it's 5 terminals and no compression?

Well, why the hell 25 gigs to take what can be placed in 1.6? And at the same time painlessly.

There are misunderstandings everywhere, first and foremost on the part of the developer!!!

Here is an example from a recent discussion of the following problem:

After performing a visual test, a chart opens with test results in the terminal itself, but the graphical objects are no longer displayed on it,

solution proposed - save the template in the tester and then apply it to the chart in the terminal, which leads to the withdrawal of all that is lost!

So then a quite reasonable question arises, but why do not the developers do it in the code of the tester?

After all, the developer says he is struggling for performance (it will take him hundredths of a second to implement these two simple manipulations),

But no, he shoulders it on the shoulders of the average user, who takes a few seconds or minutes, and some people will even get a blank chart in the terminal because they don't know the algorithm of such actions!

Then what good will come from such a fast performance if dancing with tambourine will take more time than the testing itself!

This is often the case... Developers and mql programmers often say "no, we can't do that! Time passes and it turns out that we can. We can do anything, if we want to.

Andrey Dik:
That's often the case... This is how it often happens. Developers or mql programmers often say "no, we can't do that! But time passes and it turns out that we can. We all could, if we wanted to.

+++

Once again, I want to reiterate that the developers do not require a button with the words "BABLO".

Just what is there should be as far as possible logical, convenient and comfortable.

Again, here's a fool to explain me during the optimization can see the"optimization schedule" but the trouble is that a flat graph (2D) is somehow not available in the optimization process

But in a "backward" MT4 platform is available at any time. I can understand the complexity of 3D chart,

I can understand the complexity of 3D graphics, why is it so complicated in MT5 or the challenge of these graphics will take a couple of gigabytes of RAM and load the CPU up to its limits?

xxz:

After a visual test the chart opens with the test results in the terminal itself, but the graphical objects are no longer displayed on it,

solution proposed - save the template in the tester and then apply it to the chart in the terminal that results in the output of all lost!

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1583
Object Emulator
Object Emulator
  • votes: 34
  • Roffild
  • www.mql5.com
Эмулятор функций для работы с объектами. Возможность увидеть объекты после тестирования на графике.

There are already a lot of problems in the tester(FrameAdd() doesn't work properly, indicators from the template slow down testing, etc.), and you're arguing about something else here...

Roffild:
The tester has already a lot of problems (FrameAdd() does not work properly, indicators in the template slow down testing, etc.), while you are discussing something else...

You need to move towards improving and fixing problems, but from the outside it looks like everything has been standing still for years...

And all this is implemented in an earlier MT4 creation, but in the new platform, where everything is super-duper, there is no possibility to implement the same thing).

Or what do they need another seven years to learn to render pending orders on a new platform?